• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Why are you sorry for him? Snow is amazing, and he has fluffy fur.

I wish I was a cat.

cat-man.jpg

Make it happen.

Mech and I pretty much made this the worst start to a new page in nfl-age history. high-five man

cajunator

Banned
"“Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to Cleveland Browns for WR Josh Gordon and a 3rd round pick in 2014 NFL Draft.”"

ihwzGyz2eWi02.gif

Texans fans are funny.

Although I like you, Ritsu is best girl.

Yup Ritsu is easily the best

But I'm tired.

So then sleep pee standing up.

I must be one of the only people over 21 that's never had beer before.

Ive had a sip a couple times but not so much as a cup otherwise. Dont like the taste at all. Im 31.

Milchjon

ewww[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="jakncoke, post: 84858405"][IMG]ewwww x2

Make it happen.

Mech and I pretty much made this the worst start to a new page in nfl-age history. high-five man

I have no furry aspirations at all.

I just think a house cat's life must be among the least stressful existences on earth.

Ive had a sip a couple times but not so much as a cup otherwise. Dont like the taste at all. Im 31.

Try different ones. I adore beer and I'd never claim all beer is good. It's about as varied as a category of drinkable things could ever be.

cajunator

Banned
I have no furry aspirations at all.

I just think a house cat's life must be among the least stressful existences on earth.

Try different ones. I adore beer and I'd never claim all beer is good. It's about as varied as a category of drinkable things could ever be.

fuck alcohol. I dont need it in my life. Make fun of me if you want.

jakncoke

Banned

Im more apt to make fun of you for buying several 350+ dollar sets of anime. On the real though, you probably just didnt have a good beer or something you didnt like. There so many different beer tastes so dont assume they all taste the same. Liquor works the same as well. More than likely I would say if you taste tested enough you'd find something that tasted good to you and wanted to drink when you want to kick back and relax as you watch your anime

cajunator

Banned
Im more apt to make fun of you for buying several 350+ dollar sets of anime. On the real though, you probably just didnt have a good beer or something you didnt like. There so many different beer tastes so dont assume they all taste the same. Liquor works the same as well. More than likely I would say if you taste tested enough you'd find something that tasted good to you and wanted to drink when you want to kick back and relax as you watch your anime

I usually drink hot tea when Im watching TV.

ShaneB

I love snow. I love snowstorm days... but hate driving in snowstorm days. I just like seeing mountains of snow and snowfall and all that wonderful stuff.

I miss it :(

cajunator

Banned
Not gonna make fun of you. Everyone likes different things.

Although I'm still waiting for the "Cajun and Lunchbro: College Roommates" reality TV show.

Lunchbox most likely would not get along with me. I would leave my budget branded stuff all over the house.

ShaneB

Dont you have to shovel it?

I grew up shoveling snow, so it's basically engrained in me. I am spoiled now with underground parking.

That's what public infrastructure is for :p

In terms of cleanup? Meh, this city falls apart with any snowfall. I know it's a size issue, etc etc, but growing up in a small town I got use to every street being plowed before I even woke up. If you mean public transit... ehhhh :p I'd rather drive regardless.

Godslay

Banned
Dont you have to shovel it?

I'll use the snowblower on the driveway. Shovel the porch/walk. At my folks house they have a four-wheeler with a plow to do the driveways. Plus shoveling isn't that bad if you stay on top of it and the snow isn't sloppy wet.

That's what public infrastructure is for :p

Not in small towns. They'll do the streets, buy you still have to do your sidewalks/driveway. Most of the time I think it's mandated to have your sidewalks clear.

Konka

Banned
I'll use the snowblower on the driveway. Shovel the porch/walk. At my folks house they have a four-wheeler with a plow to do the driveways. Plus shoveling isn't that bad if you stay on top of it and the snow isn't sloppy wet.

Not in small towns. They'll do the streets, buy you still have to do your sidewalks/driveway. Most of the time I think it's mandated to have your sidewalks clear.

Thanks Obama.

You like what you like, nothing wrong with that. I enjoy beer more with a good meal, I think it makes everything taste better. By itself, it's alright, I can totally understand why some people don't like the taste.

cajunator

Banned
You like what you like, nothing wrong with that. I enjoy beer more with a good meal, I think it makes everything taste better. By itself, it's alright, I can totally understand why some people don't like the taste.

Not only that but I live in a state where its a huge problem. Seen too many friends and familys lives ruined or ended by it.

Not only that but I live in a state where its a huge problem. Seen too many friends and familys lives ruined or ended by it.

Yeah, that too. I was lucky in that respect, didn't have any abusers in my family growing up. Well, guess my grandfather was, but he was gone by the time I was 7 and I don't have many memories of him. I didn't start drinking until my mid 20s and I avoided it in college, didn't want to risk doing anything stupid at that point. Now, I have a few drinks on the weekend. I'm old, I'm at the point where I want to take a nap after the second beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom