• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Keg and eggs let's do this

KegRoom1.jpg

One of your rooms isnt it

jakncoke

Banned
What is wrong with you

Your liver is probably beyond repair and you're going ask me whats wrong with me? Go to rehab.

This is not good snow though. Wet and heavy (insert Ben joke here). At least in Wyoming were my folks live. Snowed a little bit here in NoDak, but turned to heavy cold rain.

Wet and heavy makes for good snowballs though. Also cold rain when its like 35-40 might be the worst type of weather I know of.

This is not good snow though. Wet and heavy (insert Ben joke here). At least in Wyoming were my folks live. Snowed a little bit here in NoDak, but turned to heavy cold rain.
I hate driving on wet snow, it's like driving on a sheet of butter. Not very fun driving up a mountain in a small front wheel drive car in that mess! I'll take dry snow over ice or wet snow any day.

Godslay

Banned
Wet and heavy makes for good snowballs though. Also cold rain when its like 35-40 might be the worst type of weather I know of.

Add some wind and that's pretty much how it is right now.

I hate driving on wet snow, it's like driving on a sheet of butter. Not very fun driving up a mountain in a small front wheel drive car in that mess! I'll take dry snow over ice or wet snow any day.

Yeah, I hate when it starts off as rain then freezes and turns to snow. Nightmare to drive in.

MechDX

What was this about Matt Schaub and Cleveland?

From Battle Red Blog:

The Twitter account @TexansVoice belonging to Marc Vandermeer, the Texans’ director of broadcasting, was hacked about 8:10 p.m. Friday with the message, "Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to Cleveland Browns for WR Josh Gordon and a 3rd round pick in 2014 NFL Draft."

Happened right after the rally at reliant stadium. Quickly debunked but hilarity in the responses.

jakncoke

Banned
Is thought we were bros

:-(

We are bros, thats why Im telling you to rehab. So in 10 years when Steelers have 2 more Super Bowls and the Bears and White Sox are still shitty. I can still troll you. Otherwise who knows! Respect your liver, you only get one man. Drinking is fun, but stringing it together like you seemingly are only going to end 1 way.

squicken

kave is nocturnal by nature. None of the girls in the alleys want to have carnal knowings on a cold and dreary Canadian night

Narag

So if Schaub throws a game killing Pick 6 this week what do you do?

If it's consecutive games in a row, time for a benching. I mean it's something he needs to play through, I think, but he can't hold the team hostage while he gets his head on straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom