• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Karl Welzein ‏@DadBoner
Crazy Cooter's still at the pad. Been rockin' since the Cleveland win. Wearin' his Browns blanket like a cape with just dirty underpants.

Karl Welzein ‏@DadBoner
Cooter says his Browns blanket's been good luck, "since he wiped his meat off with it after raw doggin' a Columbian prosto." Understandable?

Karl Welzein ‏@DadBoner
Cooter said, "That prosto musta been f*ckin' rank with slizz sickness, but my Browns blanket saved my f*ckin' stick with a safety wipe."

Karl Welzein ‏@DadBoner
I wouldn't make carnal passions with a Columbian prosto, but if I did, it'd be with Dos Protections. (Ha! Just some guy humor there.)

I honestly think this is the last year the Steelers can truly contend before the defense just gets too old. Keisel has a few years in him, but Smith is finished. McFadden's lost it, and I don't have faith in Keenan Lewis or Madison becoming good nickels as Gay is most definitely going to inherit his slot. Farrior is 36. We have 2, maybe 3 long terms options at OT in Starks, Pouncey and Colon, but that line needs to be torn the fuck down. Honestly, I see our o-line getting fixed, only to have the defense break down. We won't have both in sync for a while.

I hate being right.

jakncoke

Banned
People who don't have a drinking problem don't spend time wondering if they have a drinking problem.

Think about it...

You know it's bad when the guys whose name is Jack and Coke is telling you to go to rehab.

The male population in my living family tree could be doubled at the very least if it were not for alcoholism. Im well aware of what alcohol can lead you to if you let the thirst control you

ShaneB

My favourite quote from the Seahawks book I just read "Notes from a 12 Man"

“Because being a fan is not all about the good times when victory makes life better. Dealing with defeat helps mold you as a fan. If you didn’t experience the bitter taste of losing, then you wouldn’t have any humility. You wouldn’t have a heart. You’d be a New York Yankees fan.”

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My favourite quote from the Seahawks book I just read "Notes from a 12 Man"

“Because being a fan is not all about the good times when victory makes life better. Dealing with defeat helps mold you as a fan. If you didn’t experience the bitter taste of losing, then you wouldn’t have any humility. You wouldn’t have a heart. You’d be a New York Yankees fan.”

Brah the Yankees have had a lot of terrible years. The 80s were a disaster, they went like 15 years in a row without a postseason appearance.

And they're an irrelevant 3rd place chump team now a days.

Brah the Yankees have had a lot of terrible years. The 80s were a disaster, they went like 15 years in a row without a postseason appearance.

This.

The best possible example would be Man United fans, but even their era in the ascendancy appears to be ending.

Those Trinity men's squash team fans tho...

MechDX

The Schaub traded to Cleveland thing on Twitter exploded for s few minutes. Wikipedia even updated in that time frame:

BVxuLJ4IIAAWPUh.png:large

ShaneB

Meh :p I am sure there are plenty of other successful franchises, but they've still won 27 World Series. As someone who hates the Yankees with a passion... fuck the Yankees. I love seeing them fail more than any other franchise in sports. So to see the author seemingly share a similar view, it made me smile.

cashman

Banned
Shit mang, getting blackout every day...

I've only got sick from drinking like twice and never blacked out. Maybe I'm gonna do it after I finish my midterms on Monday.

I must be one of the only people over 21 that's never had beer before.

i didn't get wasted until months after my 21st birthday. it was on new years even and i got fucking smashed. the best/worst part of the night was me, my best friend and my gf were all destroyed. my best friends gf wasn't really drinking. so then my ex gf said to her COME ON LETS GIVE THE BOYS WHAT THEY WANT! asking her to make out but then like a stick in the mud she didn't want to do it. me and my buddy were just going to jack each other off while they went to town on each other but maybe in another life :(

cdyhybrid

i didn't get wasted until months after my 21st birthday. it was on new years even and i got fucking smashed. the best/worst part of the night was me, my best friend and my gf were all destroyed. my best friends gf wasn't really drinking. so then my ex gf said to her COME ON LETS GIVE THE BOYS WHAT THEY WANT! asking her to make out but then like a stick in the mud she didn't want to do it. me and my buddy were just going to jack each other off while they went to town on each other but maybe in another life :(

Goddamn prudes always ruin the party, man.

Goddamn prudes always ruin the party, man.

those were simpler times when i didn't have a full time job or a mortgage and i wasn't married. all i had to worry about was pumping up my boy jgar and scrounging together money once a year to be able to get shitty endzone seats at a niners game!

the thing i hate most about life is responsibility!

Milchjon

How I Met Your Mother just taught me that the Leafs last won the cup in 1967.

HAHAHAHAHA

Poor Kave. Didn't realize it was that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom