• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
Honestly, that is the worst-designed stadium in the league right now. Whoever made the decision to put those massive windows on the building should never be allowed to design again. Any time the action switches from the dark part of the field to the light part the cameras get blurry from refocusing. Idiotic.

sldQTMi.jpg

Doorman

Jesus, Calvin is inactive? I wonder what the hell happened, he practiced on Friday and nobody seemed to give any indication that he was hurt at all.

Fifth game in the season and we're down our top two receivers. This bodes well for the rest of the year.

ShaneB

Sorry, man. Life is so cruel sometimes. At least your team is awesome, though.

Oh it can always be worse, yes, I am lucky that at least I gravitated towards liking the Seahawks the most.

I'll just try and get home and use Gamepass and watch the game from the start and hopefully not spoil anything.

Vesmir

Banned
Go Hawks.

Our OL is devastated but that only means our D has to pick it up today. I'm expecting an L but it will be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom