• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Actual seats in Lucas Oil Field:

xdddx_zps042fb563.jpg

Narag

xdddx_zps042fb563.jpg

Larry Hall, the vice president of ticket operations for the Colts, said those totally-obstructed seats are not part of the ticket program and will never be sold for a football game.

The partically-obstructed seats will be sold, but not as a season ticket and only after all other tickets are sold.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20080716/NEWS/80716028/How-about-Lucas-stadium-view-?nclick_check=1

still idiotic to even put them there though

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Calvin Johnson out today? Well, I guess that's that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

xdddx_zps042fb563.jpg

Honestly, that is the worst-designed stadium in the league right now. Whoever made the decision to put those massive windows on the building should never be allowed to design again. Any time the action switches from the dark part of the field to the light part the cameras get blurry from refocusing. Idiotic.

I'm a still watch the game cause well I'm a Lions fan still but this is gonna be tough. I really doubt the other receivers are gonna step it up. They're just gonna game plan for Bush and our secondary hurt(is Houston even gonna play) and average at best. Like I said though I already gave this game to Green Bay even with Megatron playing. I said at the beginning of the year if we win 3 of the first 5 game I feel the team's in good shape and they did that.

MacBook Air - I have one, they rock.

Go with refurbished, you can get the latest release with 256GB SSD for $1100: http://store.apple.com/us/product/F...nch-macbook-air-13ghz-dual-core-intel-core-i5

They replace the outer shell and battery, it's practically brand new.

You can get a new one for 1129, with 128g flash memory (Have 250 on my Pro, but I use like 50 gigs). Still, I don't have 1100 dollar to spend right now :(.

This is karma for wearing shirts.

Sucks :(

Will take off shirt for €€€

ShaneB

Fucking horseshit that I'm still at work and going to miss the start of the game. Fuck this shithole.

Yes I'm angry. :(

GQman2121

Banned
Multiple job openings about to be available in the sound truck that is covering the game in Miami. How the fuck does that happen and happen for so long? Unreal.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom