• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
That was very obvious

It sounds obvious but most DC's identify the weaknesses of an upcoming opponent and gameplan to take advantage. Specifically targeting strengths takes a lot of versatility. One of the reasons why Bill uses hybrid fronts, the versatility of multiple front's is the only way to pull off such a philosophy.

Anyway, It is almost Romo time. Best 4th quarter passer rating in the league. Top 5 passer rating among active QB's. And soon going to get rid of his choking stereotype...I hope.

Pats lifelongs should get punished for not believing in Lord Brady. That's like me saying Kobe can't win games anymore. you frontrunners

I love how on the NBC highlights of the Saints/Pats game they just skip over Brady's failure on the 4th down play and the horrible pick. Two "un clutch" moments.

MacAttack

He borrowed it from gisele...
Here it is...
gDegu8sl.jpg

Looks like a fancy Snuggie.

How does Bendetta get banned for that comment but Lunchbox is untouched for thinking that Katrina wasn't enough for NO

The mod in here has been cheering for the Pats. Whether or not that's relevant, it sends a very bad signal to those of us who complained about how inappropriate the comment was.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The mod in here has been cheering for the Pats. Whether or not that's relevant, it sends a very bad signal to those of us who complained about how inappropriate the comment was.

It really does need to be balanced, or it effectively means nothing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see this a lot in the NFL threads. What's the pink hats a reference to?

I think its frontrunner bandwagon fans. I mentioned that I wanted the Heat to win the championship last year and someone called me a pink hat. I'd figure its pretty obvious why I wanted Miami to win and I don't give two shits about LeBron or D Wade

Caja 117

Pats lifelongs should get punished for not believing in Lord Brady. That's like me saying Kobe can't win games anymore. you frontrunners

I believe in Brady, but not in his receiving corps.

And lets be honest NO offense just did a bad job, they gave 3 chances to a Brady that had almost 9 quarters without a TD pass, they had it coming.

Narag

It's more likely a specific comment was reported that someone took care of rather than the whole thread policed.

JABEE

The Patriots are a good team.

I hope this admission can calm people down in this thread. It hurts now, but it must be done.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I've complained about it before, but was basically told to get over it. A lot of material to make fun of our team and city. Joking about levees and hurricanes just feels totally inappropriate.

It's like when assholes on facebook were saying shit like how the Japanese deserved the Earthquake/Tsunami in 2011 because of Pearl Harbor or some dumb shit. It's not something people fucking joke about, and its never funny.

Cajun and RurouniZel are cool people. I enjoy chatting it up with them.

Thank you! :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You know what IS funny? Giving the other team three possessions in the last 3 minutes of a game. Pats did EVERYTHING THEY COULD to choke that game away, but the Saints wouldn't have it.

Wrayfield

It's like when assholes on facebook were saying shit like how the Japanese deserved the Earthquake/Tsunami in 2011 because of Pearl Harbor or some dumb shit. It's not something people fucking joke about, and its never funny.

I think jokes are more context than anything. You can definitely say a 9/11 or Katrina joke in the right context. The Giselle thing was just random, B should've stuck to Tammy jokes in that moment. Ah well...

eznark

Banned
Told you idiots this place would fall apart without me. Now we're going to get a bunch of whiners getting people banned for locker room banter.

Garbage. This is all Gregs fault.

The Patriots are a good team.

I hope this admission can calm people down in this thread. It hurts now, but it must be done.
It still hurts.

Dolphins never had a good shot of winning the East but if the Pats are going to beat teams like the Saints they have a snowball's chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom