• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Told you idiots this place would fall apart without me. Now we're going to get a bunch of whiners getting people banned for locker room banter.

Garbage. This is all Gregs fault.

Ban this motherfucker! Nobody talks about 'The Greg' like that.

Tom Penny

What a ridiculous game. I've seen some fucking retarded games there. That was right up with Buffalo fumbling a kickoff when all they had to do was catch it an fall down and the idiot tried to run it. Well I hope Gronk Rose plays this year.

cdyhybrid

The team just can't finish games. this includes last season too. In the games we lost so far, we had the lead or tied going into the fourth quarter and choked.

You'll be alright when Jake gets back. Fitz just can't make plays like Jake does. You guys need to fix that running game with the quickness, though.

Everything about this:

matt+schaub+leg.gif

:jnc, poor Schoob

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Jokes on "He's a basketball player" are more prevalent now I think.

Lunchbox is wild but that's his schtick. He pushes against the line until he can't push it any further.

Announcers must have decided the basketball playing tight end is a hit because they say that about Tony Gonzalez now 10 times a game. For as long as his been around, it wasn't mentioned that much.

And honestly who gives a shit if Graham played hoops for the U. I don't remember him at all. Probably got dunked on by Gerald Henderson

I spent two weeks in New Orleans helping rescue efforts. It was one of the most devastating and emotionally draining experiences of my life...and I got to go home to my structurally sound home in Virginia when rescue efforts ended. To see someone lose absolutely everything in their life does not leave you unchanged.

Life Rule #217: Don't make fun of the devastation of others. People don't choose that kind of shit that happens to them.

When Douchebox's balls finally drop and he realizes there is more to life than his name brand wallet...well, the world will be a better place then.

squicken

ffs no one is making fun of anyone dying. The joke is all the media crap that went along with it. The sports networks were milking that shit for every drop of melodrama they could. It was like a continuous non-stop Bob Costas monologue

You'll be alright when Jake gets back. Fitz just can't make plays like Jake does. You guys need to fix that running game with the quickness, though.

:jnc, poor Schoob
What hurts us in the run game is that we lost Greene for a while so the team can't mix up the run plays. We go from cj to Jackie battle now

Narag

ffs no one is making fun of anyone dying. The joke is all the media crap that went along with it. The sports networks were milking that shit for every drop of melodrama they could. It was like a continuous non-stop Bob Costas monologue

I'll never forget Costas' eulogy for Peyton Manning that year he was out. This was before he returned as a cyborg from the future on a mission to destroy (all the records.) I mean who could have predicted that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom