• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Gary Kubiak in post game presser:

"There's been a lot of fingers pointed in one direction, but as I continued to say there's a lot of issues. And obviously there were a lot of issues today.

There's been a lot of talk about our quarterback, in the last few weeks, as I tell you all the time that this is a team game. And we have a lot of issues to get fixed and perform better at. Coaching and playing. And today was a great indicator, because we sprung leaks in every phase, every phase of the game

Its week 6 Kubiak, maybe we should "work" on those things? He basically just threw the whole team under the bus.

ffs no one is making fun of anyone dying. The joke is all the media crap that went along with it. The sports networks were milking that shit for every drop of melodrama they could. It was like a continuous non-stop Bob Costas monologue
That's bullshit and you know it. I've seen all kinds of references to flooding and levees. Ask EZ or a few other Green Bay fans about it.

That one hurt. It hurt real bad. I've learned that if the Saints don't have the ball in their hands in the final 90 seconds in a one score game they're screwed. Having flashbacks to San Francisco divisional 2011. This one really gets to stew as week 7 is the Saints bye. Yeah, several calls were bullshit, but that happens to many teams on a week-to-week basis. It's not an excuse. To give up 80 yards in under 90 seconds, and not be able to get a first down on offense in 3 possessions? Total team loss.

Look for the defensive unit's premature sideline celebration on every not-top 10 plays reel there is.

cdyhybrid

That one hurt. It hurt real bad. I've learned that if the Saints don't have the ball in their hands in the final 90 seconds in a one score game they're screwed. Having flashbacks to San Francisco divisional 2011. This one really gets to stew as week 7 is the Saints bye. Yeah, several calls were bullshit, but that happens to many teams on a week-to-week basis. It's not an excuse. To give up 80 yards in under 90 seconds, and not be able to get a first down on offense in 3 possessions? Total team loss.

Look for the defensive unit's premature sideline celebration on every not-top 10 plays reel there is.

The defense shouldn't have even been on the field. Offense should have run out the clock.

Thanks guys it is good to be back. Sucks that the Saints chocked today. Don't think I have ever seen a team get 3 possessions in the last 3 mins.

cajunator

Banned

Just enjoy 5-1. It could be much worse jeez

Milchjon

Exactly. If the Saints offense is even partially competent in the last five minutes, they win. I can't fault the D.

As with any truly crazy game, there were like a hundred moments where everything could've gone differently.

No point in trying to figure out the real culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom