• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
this game is bush league.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHA.

SonnyBoy

Russell already played, bruh bruh!

when-to-show-love-to-a-dog.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Just enjoy 5-1. It could be much worse jeez

I'm gonna take the silver lining and say now at least we're still #1 in our division, have a bye week to get over it and tackle our next opponent, and now we don't have the pressure of being undefeated. :)

RBH

Good luck on boards! You're first year right?

As for applications, it's going alright so far! But MAN is it slow lol. They aren't kidding when they say admissions is a yearlong process :/

But I've gotten 3 invite offers so far and completed 1 interview so things are hopefully looking bright!

I'm really dreading Thursday's game, I think the cards actually have a really solid chance to pull an upset :(
2nd year.

Glad to hear you got some interviews already!

eznark

Banned
Remember how everyone fell all over themselves laughing at the Cowboys for trading up to take Frederick and I said "Dallas just got their center for the next decade."

Such a smart, underrated move. Thrilled it's working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom