• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Off-field 'issues' and height. That's about it. He's going to rise throughout the draft process, unless he implodes during the combine interviews.

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 3h
@JohnMiddlekauff Did you see Manziel last nt? That joker is stepping into some major throws now. I am completely sold on NFL credentials

Lance has been really tough on him until now. Make it happen!

Gruden/Manziel 2014!

BVGO4K_CIAEEA-M.jpg

My favorite parts of the Pats game was the Brady left hanging on the high five to Edelman, and the Saints defense celebrating prematurely. Hopefully Mayo, and Talib are ok. Talib is going to be fucking paid this offseason if he stays healthy. I can't believe how he shut down one of the best TEs in the game. Pats defense is legit, but I don't know if they can stop Manning. Nothing gets NFL gaf riled up like a Pats win.

The defense has been great. None of those dumb, long PI calls and silly plays. The defense is the reason we have been in the last 2 games.

Good win today. Kap showed some progress but I still feel he should take off more. Redzone offense is a concern. Eric Reid playing insanely well for a rookie!

But Dorsey got hurt and that hurts. Cards started running well up the middle after Dorsey left. Might have to throw Dial into the fire early. Our D is suffering injury after injury.... Assuming you consider alcohol rehab injury!

Colasante

Deacon Jones Award Watch (Week 6)

1. Justin Houston, Chiefs- 9.5
2. Robert Mathis, Colts- 9.5
3. Mario Williams, Bills- 8.0
4. Tamba Hali, Chiefs- 7.5
5. Terrell Suggs, Ravens- 7.0

Mathis has 9.5 and hasn't even played this week's game yet. Unreal.

In other interesting stats, Kiko Alonso leads the league in both tackles and interceptions. He's running away with the Defensive Rookie of the Year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom