• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Remember how everyone fell all over themselves laughing at the Cowboys for trading up to take Frederick and I said "Dallas just got their center for the next decade."

Such a smart, underrated move. Thrilled it's working out.
Hey, in the NFL Draft, even busts go bust.

Colasante

Colasante did you see this?

BWeSWWUCUAABaPi.jpg

Kenny Powers was the Patriots' LB coach once

That's impeccable. Rex could never have rocked that look.

I feel like it doesn't get talked about much (at least not compared to Brees and Wilson), but Romo's (lack of) height is a big part of why he makes as many bizarre plays as he does.

Tabris

I don't follow college football enough but can someone explain to me why Johnny Manziel's draft stock is so low and why 3 other QBs are ahead of him? He won Heisman and is putting up big numbers so far this season. Is the concern leadership / off-field issues?

Colasante

I don't follow college football enough but can someone explain to me why Johnny Manziel's draft stock is so low and why 3 other QBs are ahead of him? He won Heisman and is putting up big numbers so far this season. Is the concern leadership / off-field issues?

Off-field 'issues' and height. That's about it. He's going to rise throughout the draft process, unless he implodes during the combine interviews.

TheFatOne

My favorite parts of the Pats game was the Brady left hanging on the high five to Edelman, and the Saints defense celebrating prematurely. Hopefully Mayo, and Talib are ok. Talib is going to be fucking paid this offseason if he stays healthy. I can't believe how he shut down one of the best TEs in the game. Pats defense is legit, but I don't know if they can stop Manning. Nothing gets NFL gaf riled up like a Pats win.

Tabris

Off-field 'issues' and height. That's about it. He's going to rise throughout the draft process, unless he implodes during the combine interviews.

Hasn't the NFL learned that combine doesn't really tell you what a QB is made of. Look at someone like Russell Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom