• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite parts of the Pats game was the Brady left hanging on the high five to Edelman, and the Saints defense celebrating prematurely. Hopefully Mayo, and Talib are ok. Talib is going to be fucking paid this offseason if he stays healthy. I can't believe how he shut down one of the best TEs in the game. Pats defense is legit, but I don't know if they can stop Manning. Nothing gets NFL gaf riled up like a Pats win.

Especially a comeback win.

As for the defense, miss Wilfork already. Defense need Talib bad but I'm surprised we held up the Saints in those last few possessions. Then again, they were just trying to hold the lead and it backfired. So can't really talk for the defense at the moment.

Lance has been really tough on him until now. Make it happen!

Gruden/Manziel 2014!

BVGO4K_CIAEEA-M.jpg

There is going to be a lot better QBs available where Houston will be picking. Hundley from UCLA for example.

Wes

venison crêpe
name + avatar + lunchbox being banned directly before. there's the humor
I get it in that sense (although I'm on mobile and didn't see the avatar), but not what it means for something 'to be bush league'. I've never understood what that means or where it originates from. But it's clearly an Americanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom