• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Be honest -
if the Falcons played Jacksonville would we win by more than 3 points?
or would we win at all?

Youd beat the Jags, but theres something significantly wrong at the head of the organization, not the talent on the field. Theres something wrong with Mike Smith.

Youd beat the Jags, but theres something significantly wrong at the head of the organization, not the talent on the field. Theres something wrong with Mike Smith.

I despise you and everything you stand for.
You smugly quote me with your conciliatory reply.
Just wait. One day you'll get what you deserve.

Milchjon

Oh well, at least your latest contrarian troll posts show that you weren't serious about that stuff on the last page.

It's raiders week.

The Raiders organization stands for all that is evil. Can't wait for the Chiefs to thrash them in Arrowhead.

Milchjon said:
Oh well, at least your latest contrarian troll posts show that you weren't serious about that stuff on the last page.

Ich spreche Deutch. Warum hassen Sie mich?

Also, there's nothing contrarian about hating canjunator.

I'm just going to post all of the hard work I put into the Week 6 ot, here.

juggy.gif

There is so much going on in this gif.

verbum

Falcons failure kicked me out of survival.

Falcons failure is going to kick a lot of people's asses when the bookies collect.

Arthur Blank-I wonder how he feels? It will be an interesting off season. A new stadium needs a team that can attract ticket buyers.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Damn it, why do the Saints have such an easy schedule? Really hope it doesn't come down to that game with us.

DSmalls84

Ugh Falcons...that 4th and 1 run up the gut reminds me of all those stupid plays we called 2 years ago when Mularkey was the OC. Mike Smith desperate for a win, and we are wasting Gonzo's time playing this year. Disappointment. If we are going to suck this bad we might as well aim for a good draft pick. Saints got the division locked.

NFL Fantasy Beats ‏ @ NFL_Beats 18m
# Oakland quietly lets go of their mistake, cut Matt Flynn. # Bills # Browns # Jaguars # Buccaneers all calling. Hes most likely to go the ladder
HoFlynn lives

Dolphins bye week. Thank goodness.

Hopefully Clabo and Jerry are replaced by anyone else. Stick Brandon Fields in at RG, I don't care. Move Martin back to RT.

Oh, and Philbin speaking on the o-line, of course:

“We believe in the guys that we have,” Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said Monday. “We have confidence in them. We have to continue to strive at all positions. I know everyone wants to focus on one position. There's a lot of positions on this football team that need improvement.”
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE THAT GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE IN THEM!?

And Sherman:

“We're a work in progress and I think it will all work itself out,” Sherman said. “We will spend a lot of time this off week looking at what our issues are, even more specifically than we already have. We're going to fix what needs to get fixed. I'm pretty confident in that.”
IT WILL WORK ITSELF OUT, GUYS! WORK ITSELF OUT!

Ugh.

jmdajr

Wooooooo.

Falcons and Texans are almost like mirror opposites in the conferences.

So much talent, so much fail.

yeah, it sucks. :\

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll have to find it but I read a Grossi article last night that basically a lot of the WRs and O-Line have told Weeden he needs to get rid of the ball quicker and stop hanging on to it.

We'll see if he heeds their advice on Sunday.

WedgeX

Banned
Lions beat up the Bears, no mention in the OP. The Lions predictably lose against the Cheeseheads, and its back to being mentioned!

Man, OTs are killing me this year!

iHUiifCVEr4CL.jpg

Based on this projection, Reggie Bush shan't be running next week.

jakncoke

Banned
Lions beat up the Bears, no mention in the OP. The Lions predictably lose against the Cheeseheads, and its back to being mentioned!

iHUiifCVEr4CL.jpg

Based on this projection, Reggie Bush shan't be running next week.

At 502 after 5 weeks, Needs 118 a game from now on to hit 1800

BigAT

I'll have to find it but I read a Grossi article last night that basically a lot of the WRs and O-Line have told Weeden he needs to get rid of the ball quicker and stop hanging on to it.

We'll see if he heeds their advice on Sunday.

zHVNC39.jpg

"Damn whippersnappers always trying to tell me to hurry up. These maniacs are gonna get someone hurt the way they're always running around. 'I'll throw that timing route when I'm good and ready,' I tells them."

Omega

Banned
How are the Bucs?

After that Redskins game I expected some good things out of Philly. I need to know where I should place my expectations since we don't play the Redskins/Giants every week

Will be hard for Bush to go over 100 against the Browns. Mingo giving up the edge cost us the big Spiller run, don't expect him to make that mistake again. Sheard may play which will help against the run as well.

BigAT

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Also, vote being taken on whether NFL office can mandate teams do Hard Knocks each year, basically guarantee show will be on years to come

It seems kind of ridiculous to potentially force teams to open up their training camp and do Hard Knocks, but it sounds like a very Goodell-like maneuver.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't let it go to your head.

It us fucking amazing that the Giants went 0-5 and are not out of the division.

God everyone sucks this year.

Just soaking it in sir.

No clue how much longer this will last so trying to enjoy every second of it.

cajunator

Banned
I despise you and everything you stand for.
You smugly quote me with your conciliatory reply.
Just wait. One day you'll get what you deserve.

You despise me cause Im a Saints fan?
So last year when I had to sit through the worst defense in history all that bounty gate shit and all the shit talk about Brees and I still held my head up and posted in here supporting my team every week and youre saying I somehow deserve something worse now? Why?

Considering you guys are divisional rivals I could be super smug and ugly and an asshole about all this but instead Im being supportive and youre talkin to me like this.

bionic77

Just soaking it in sir.

No clue how much longer this will last so trying to enjoy every second of it.
No matter how it ends, just know that with Hoyer you guys were the best team in the division.

Not sure how much that is worth seeing as how our division sucks ass (still better than the NFC East though) but as always, at least you aren't a Jags fan like Gata. Look what kind of damage they did to that stupid reptile.

It seems kind of ridiculous to potentially force teams to open up their training camp and do Hard Knocks, but it sounds like a very Goodell-like maneuver.

Hard Knocks to be renamed, Safe Knocks Below The Head-and-Neck Area of a Defenseless Player.

http://i.minus.com/iHUiifCVEr4CL.jpg[/IMG

Based on this projection, Reggie Bush shan't be running next week.[/QUOTE]

Go lose 16 games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom