• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick-Falcons.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsKDaQIX54

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I think even if the Broncos D kept playing clown shoes, the Jags offense couldn't take advantage of it. There's no hope of an upset.

Narag

Papa Johns should give a % discount nationwide the day after equal to the points the Broncos beat the Jags.

tmdorsey

Just contract out all pro sports out of the city of Atlanta.

So much fucking up in this game, from special teams, to the defense, to the offensive line to the playcalling.

I'm not even mad at Smith for going for it on 4th and 1. We are too good at the skill positions on offense to not get 1 yard. The problem was in the play call. Why on everything that is holy and sacred like that one chick's titties in that gif would you call a run between the tackles that both plays to the oppositions strength and your team's fucking weakness??? Just straight bullshit.

And of course just sealed deal the Braves go ahead and blow the game just as us Falcon fans at Dome are on the ride home.

Good god man.

P.S. Fox, I hope your Android phone catches a virus for this damn avatar you made me.

squicken

Awful day, man. Roughest sports luck of any fan base. At least CLE won titles 900 years ago

e: Wait I forgot ATL won that World Series. Yeah tough day but you got a title recently. CLE is still winning

Fox318

So much fucking up in this game, from special teams, to the defense, to the offensive line to the playcalling.

I'm not even mad at Smith for going for it on 4th and 1. We are too good at the skill positions on offense to not get 1 yard. The problem was in the play call. Why on everything that is holy and sacred like that one chick's titties in that gif would you call a run between the tackles that both plays to the oppositions strength and your team's fucking weakness??? Just straight bullshit.

And of course just sealed deal the Braves go ahead and blow the game just as us Falcon fans at Dome are on the ride home.

Good god man.

P.S. Fox, I hope your Android phone catches a virus for this damn avatar you made me.
At least you have the hawks?

Narag

And that's how I found out about John Rocker.

Absolute certainties are a rare thing in this life, but one I think can be collectively agreed upon is the undeniable fact that the Holocaust would have never taken place had the Jewish citizenry of Hitler's Germany had the right to bear arms and defended themselves with those arms.

jesus now I wish I hadn't.

Ahahahahahahaha

Safety William Moore tried to explain why the defense imploded on the Jets’ final drive, as rookie quarterback Geno Smith marched his team into field-goal range in seven plays, capped by Nick Folk's 43-yard game-winner: "There were a few situations where they started fast-balling us," Moore said. "It’s hard to get the personnel in. It’s hard to do stuff. It was because didn’t nobody know what they were doing. It was because they were hurrying up, and they took advantage of some of the looks that we had."

There's under 2 minutes left, no shit they're hurrying up.

Awful day, man. Roughest sports luck of any fan base. At least CLE won titles 900 years ago

e: Wait I forgot ATL won that World Series. Yeah tough day but you got a title recently. CLE is still winning

Atlanta had their very own bottlegate last year and now double fail with both sports teams. Still, not crying for them after the 95 World series Cleveland was favored to win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom