• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Giants have to go 7-3 the rest of the way now to win the division.

Oh boy, another 7-win playoff team?

hhjWfbx.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
At least their is a positive out of this one in the running game. Jake had his biggest yardage off of powers on either side. I'll go back and watch the game but its encouraging. The OL as a whole played much better.

Konka

Banned
How can it be worse for the Fan? one bad season doesnt erase what he has done in the past.

Because he is a millionaire and the fan has to watch a shit season? How isn't it worse for the fans?

Unless you're somehow suggesting that being a Giants fan is better than being a Millionaire.

At least their is a positive out of this one in the running game. Jake had his biggest yardage off of powers on either side. I'll go back and watch the game but its encouraging. The OL as a whole played much better.
As far as I'm concerned Bear Pascoe need to be the starting TE. Great job of blocking and helping to open holes for Jacobs. That or run more 2 TE sets.

sangreal

I won't be home to watch the NO/NE game. Last time I worked I missed the DEN/DAL game. I can't possibly miss two good games in two weeks... Right?

Konka

Banned
If Washington wins this weekend, Giants are only 2.5 games out of first!

Well that just isn't true. How are you forgetting that the Eagles are the #1 team in the NFC East right now, if they win the Dallas Washington game has nothing to do with it.

You think the Bucs are beating the Eagles?

Thank you.

squicken

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson missed practice on Thursday for personal reasons. He was spotted in South Falls, South Dakota, and Stu Whitney of the Argus (S.D.) Leader reports that Peterson remains in Sioux Falls, “dealing with [a] medical issue involving [a] young family member that likely will be a police matter.”

Separately, Whitney reported that it is a “very serious” health situation.

A tipster has suggested a possible link to news of a Sioux Falls toddler in critical condition, along with a man named Robert Joseph Patterson charged with aggravated assault and aggravated battery of an infant.

Regardless of the specific nature of the situation, we wish Adrian and his family the best at this time.

h1nch

Well that just isn't true. How are you forgetting that the Eagles are the #1 team in the NFC East right now, if they win the Dallas Washington game has nothing to do with it.

Thank you.

If Washington wins this weekend, and Philly loses to the Bucs then the Giants are only 2.5 games out of first!

If Philadelphia loses and Washington wins, Washington is in first place. NFC East ladies and gentleman.

Thank you.

BigAT

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Christ, even the vague details sound horrifying. I was looking on his Wikipedia article to see if he had children and saw these terrible details of Peterson's life:

"Peterson's brother Brian, older by one year, was killed by a drunk driver when Peterson was seven; another half-brother was murdered the night before Peterson participated in the NFL Combine."

Caja 117

Because he is a millionaire and the fan has to watch a shit season? How isn't it worse for the fans?

Unless you're somehow suggesting that being a Giants fan is better than being a Millionaire.

because every season needs to be a playoff season? Like I said, 1 bad season doesnt erase everything done in the past, which include 2 super bowl.

Their paycheck shouldnt get blamed when getting paid millions is the norm in any pro sport. And even with how bad they are playing the fans are going to continue going to the games, buy jerseys, etc, you cant say it worse for the fan if they just keep paying regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom