• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Giants still gonna win the NFC east

its gonna happen, watch.

tumblr_mah6gw0T5B1rvt5wko1_r1_500.gif

If any of Giants Age is still here...bench Eli?
No. For better or worse, he's earned the right to play out the season. He's playing like shit but he's a part of the solution long term. Curtis Painter isn't fixing anything for an 0-6 team.

Unless you're asking if the team should just tank cause that's what benching Eli would signal to me.

Fox318

Where do I submit my resume to be the new giants qb. I'm sure my coding expierence will transfer to the football field.

effzee

You think the Bucs are beating the Eagles?

Bucs D is decent and def much improved since last season.

At home after a bye and most likely playing against Foles so they don't have to worry about a dual threat QB.

Now of course Foles could play lights out but you never know. Plus Eagles D is atrocious.

I wouldn't be shocked if Bucs won. In fact I do think they and the Steelers both win this weekend.

No. For better or worse, he's earned the right to play out the season. He's playing like shit but he's a part of the solution long term. Curtis Painter isn't fixing anything for an 0-6 team.

Unless you're asking if the team should just tank cause that's what benching Eli would signal to me.

I was going to go that way but I just remembered Eli's the closest person to Favre's consecutive starts streak so that ain't happening.

Bucs D is decent and def much improved since last season.

At home after a bye and most likely playing against Foles so they don't have to worry about a dual threat QB.

Now of course Foles could play lights out but you never know. Plus Eagles D is atrocious.

I wouldn't be shocked if Bucs won. In fact I do think they and the Steelers both win this weekend.

Hmm...I don't even know who's the QB for the Bucs now that Fatman is gone. Lol.

So the o line is shit and the defense barely exists. What can fix this Giants team? What went wrong?

They need an overhaul. Their D-line is old and busted and/or injured, and they have no linebackers. Right there that's 2/3rds of their defense. They have an alright secondary but when you have trash in front it really doesn't matter.

O-line didn't seem bad tonight, though the Bears front 7 is shit right now too so that's not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom