• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I just choked so bad on Hot Shots...

My best score for the front 9 of this course is -1, and I was -5 through 8 holes until...

I accidentally double tapped X on my drive and it went 40 yards off the box. My second shot rolled behind a tree. I tried to slice my 3rd shot around the tree over the water and it hit off the cliff and bounced in. Then I did it again. I finally made the shot, but it rolled back off the green into the bunker. My first bunker shot hit the edge of the fringe and rolled back into the bunker.

And I turned off my Vita.

I swear at times by ball is a bunker magnet. It does some weird things to ALWAYS land in the damn bunker.

You still play hot shots? Man I need to reinstall that.

I play World Invitational on my PS3. Haven't played in a while.

Greg

You still play hot shots? Man I need to reinstall that.
You should! It's all I play, and I'm always down for a round.

I finally stopped myself from using the same character a while back and decided to get all the crowns and max out all the characters. Finished that, and now I've just been going from course to course trying to beat my best scores.

I swear at times by ball is a bunker magnet. It does some weird things to ALWAYS land in the damn bunker.

I play World Invitational on my PS3. Haven't played in a while.
Are we friends on PSN? I remember you saying we should play a game online.

MechDX

You should! It's all I play, and I'm always down for a round.

I finally stopped myself from using the same character a while back and decided to get all the crowns and max out all the characters. Finished that, and now I've just been going from course to course trying to beat my best scores.

Are we friends on PSN? I remember you saying we should play a game online.

PSN ID: DX53

Havent played in a while as my stalking hobby and job take up most my life

My best score for the front 9 of this course is -1, and I was -5 through 8 holes until...

I accidentally double tapped X on my drive and it went 40 yards off the box. My second shot rolled behind a tree. I tried to slice my 3rd shot around the tree over the water and it hit off the cliff and bounced in. Then I did it again. I finally made the shot, but it rolled back off the green into the bunker. My first bunker shot hit the edge of the fringe and rolled back into the bunker.

What course?? I can't get a decent score in the final course, so hard.

Greg

PSN ID: DX53

Havent played in a while as my stalking hobby and job take up most my life
ok, I'll add you in a minute - I'm Greg

What course?? I can't get a decent score in the final course, so hard.
course 6, long tee mirror

here's my scores:
fmVG199.jpg
46JE976.jpg

sao8pW2.jpg
tE0YfdQ.jpg

KaYotiX

Banned
oh no... Mike is going to call 15 more run plays than last week

If Lacy and the Oline can keep looking like they have been on the run I'm ok with that. Just no more 3rd and 1 passes with nobody in the backfield plz. At least play action lol

ok, I'll add you in a minute - I'm Greg

course 6, long tee mirror

here's my scores:

Let me check my vita, i brought it to work lol

lol damn I'm terrible I have +7, +2 +3 for regular and +3, +3 for long I have no stats for 7 or 8 (I thought I was at the end lol oops) yet since I haven't unlocked them yet.

Greg

If Lacy and the Oline can keep looking like they have been on the run I'm ok with that. Just no more 3rd and 1 passes with nobody in the backfield plz. At least play action lol
I'm interested to see how he plays this week. I was surprised to read in that interview with him this week about him being cautious of getting hit and having another concussion. Obviously it's on the mind of the players after one, but I didn't think he'd actually say it.

Let me check my vita, i brought it to work lol

lol damn I'm terrible I have +7, +2 +3 for regular and +3, +3 for long I have no stats for 7 or 8 (I thought I was at the end lol oops) yet since I haven't unlocked them yet.
nah, it's just a tough course - I was in the positives until just recently when I spent a few rounds trying to get better. you have to play it completely different than any of the other courses because of how fast the greens are, so it throws you off unless you stick with it

and those other 3 courses are DLC, but I highly recommend them if you're a fan of the game

Miguel

628x471.jpg

ShaneB

Hot Shots Golf Fore! was my introduction to console online gaming I do believe. It was awesome. I miss playing Hot Shots Golf.

I'm interested to see how he plays this week. I was surprised to read in that interview with him this week about him being cautious of getting hit and having another concussion. Obviously it's on the mind of the players after one, but I didn't think he'd actually say it.

nah, it's just a tough course - I was in the positives until just recently when I spent a few rounds trying to get better. you have to play it completely different than any of the other courses because of how fast the greens are, so it throws you off unless you stick with it

and those other 3 courses are DLC, but I highly recommend them if you're a fan of the game

Oh I had no idea they released DLC, so bought!

RBH

LVTapjH.png

I haven't owned a Pokemon game since Yellow partially cause I never owned the systems.

I imported a DS from Japan from some website but I sold it since I bought it for NSMB and didn't play it much.

I'm probably missing out but the new Pokemans never sit right with me. They all looked like they were thrown into a random generator and that's what it spat out.

MechDX

Edwerderespn Ed Werder
RT @SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Eagles QB Michael Vick is out of Sunday's game against Bucs with a hamstring injury. (via @SheridanScribe)

Vick is afraid of flesh eating bacteria. Wimp

squicken

Clutch Luck!!

Indeed. I think like the next 4 games are on national TV. I expect the Chargers to put up lots of points. Defense hasn't really faced a big time passing team

e: I never thought much of Murray as a prospect, but Mettenberger idk. He has the size and arm. Like a totally different guy this year

rando14

How good is the new pokemon?

It's quite good, albeit very different. They've made a ton of improvements with the online (extremely easy trading/battling, etc) and the game looks great. I haven't seen all the new features yet (like air battles and shit) but so far the changes are mostly positive

If you're a pokemon fan I'd recommend it

It's quite good, albeit very different. They've made a ton of improvements with the online (extremely easy trading/battling, etc) and the game looks great. I haven't seen all the new features yet (like air battles and shit) but so far the changes are mostly positive

If you're a pokemon fan I'd recommend it

Everytime a Pokemon or GTA game comes out all I hear about is how different and improved it is and everytime I get it its the same shit. Same issues. Same highs. Same lows. Fool me 8 times shame on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom