• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone into money collection? Im trying to help my father get a rough estimate on a 1950 10 dollar bill with a upside down flag on the back. I wish I wasnt poor and could afford any type of device that could pic this up, but I dont. So if anyone is into collections could you point me to your usual sites you look up money valuations ? I was going to make a thread but im not sure its worth my time if I dont have a pic for proof or help and they'll probably just send me to reddit anyways which will be equally useless without a pic

Vesmir

Banned
Anyone into money collection? Im trying to help my father get a rough estimate on a 1950 10 dollar bill with a upside down flag on the back. I wish I wasnt poor and could afford any type of device that could pic this up, but I dont. So if anyone is into collections could you point me to your usual sites you look up money valuations ? I was going to make a thread but im not sure its worth my time if I dont have a pic for proof or help and they'll probably just send me to reddit anyways which will be equally useless without a pic

Several collections sites from a quick Google search say that it's worth between $10-40, depending on wear and tear. So more than the '13-14 Steelers franchise.

RBH

tumblr_milq6tZT5O1ql0k28o1_500.png

jakncoke

Banned
Several collections sites from a quick Google search say that it's worth between $10-40, depending on wear and tear. So more than the '13-14 Steelers franchise.

Ok tks, also Steelers might be getting a top 10 pick but at least we've won this many super bowls

steelers_superbowl_trophies_pittsburghskyline.com_jan_2012_20.jpg

Hunter S.

Wow, Guys I have never seen the Patriot way sink so low. At least the you got the Saints at home which in most cases is a Pats win. I am actually kind of annoyed the Pats got the Broncos two years in a row at home.

Hunter S.

I like Champ, but man did he play like a fraud in last years playoffs.

Yeah, he did. I am wondering if he will be no longer considered the number one cornerback. Broncos pretty much use three starting CBs so it will be interesting where he lands in the depth chart.

What is up with your avatar? Gross.

h1nch

I like Champ, but man did he play like a fraud in last years playoffs.

Yeah he really did. I have to think he was either hurt, or suffering from oldmanitis because he looked slower and shittier that game than at any point in the season. Hopefully his 5 game vacation means he'll have plenty of energy for the season.

squicken

Giants Collapsing

Terrell Thomas spoke in a soft, angry voice in the moments after the Giants fell to 0-6 on Thursday night. His anger was clear, and it hadn’t subsided by the next morning. With the Giants’ season falling apart, he doesn’t know any other way to feel.

He also can’t completely understand why everyone in the Giants’ locker room isn’t as angry as he is.

“I think some are,” Thomas said on Friday. “I think some don’t care.”

That’s a horribly damning assessment of the state of the Giants, who are in the midst of their worst start to a season since before any of the current players were born. They should be furious about their predicament. It should show in the locker room and on the field. There should be no question about how much they all care.

Yet there have been constant alarming questions about their commitment, their passion and their fight since this awful season began
. Antrel Rolle was the first to question it. Then former Giants linebacker Carl Banks piled on. Now Thomas has at least noticed what others have seen — more laughing and joking and smiling in a postgame locker room out of some players than you’d expect from an 0-6 team.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ates-don-care-article-1.1483343#ixzz2hWcskXbk

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting in all the years the Giants have been around, The record for losses in a season is 12, certainly going to be broken this year though

Why are you people trolling me!

Greg

I just choked so bad on Hot Shots...

My best score for the front 9 of this course is -1, and I was -5 through 8 holes until...

I accidentally double tapped X on my drive and it went 40 yards off the box. My second shot rolled behind a tree. I tried to slice my 3rd shot around the tree over the water and it hit off the cliff and bounced in. Then I did it again. I finally made the shot, but it rolled back off the green into the bunker. My first bunker shot hit the edge of the fringe and rolled back into the bunker.

And I turned off my Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom