• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Everytime a Pokemon or GTA game comes out all I hear about is how different and improved it is and everytime I get it its the same shit. Same issues. Same highs. Same lows. Fool me 8 times shame on you...

BUT ITS 3D!!!! :p

haha Pokemon's always gonna be pokemon. Catch them, train them, defeat pitifully easy trainers, defeat stupid villains. It's a kid game and it prints cash like no other franchise, why would they change it

Just picked up Pokemon Y and Wind Waker HD. Should be a good night!

gimme your code betch!! also where's kave, I wanna challenge him to a duel and assert my dominance!

cajunator

Banned
Indeed. I think like the next 4 games are on national TV. I expect the Chargers to put up lots of points. Defense hasn't really faced a big time passing team

e: I never thought much of Murray as a prospect, but Mettenberger idk. He has the size and arm. Like a totally different guy this year

Zach Mettenberger actually looksl ike he knows what hes doing. Unlike Jarret Lee and Jordan Jefferson. but the less can be said about those two the better.

Just picked up Pokemon Y and Wind Waker HD. Should be a good night!

WWHD is magical

Yeah I hear you. I guess I just hoped it had evolved more or at least in a different direction.

The left side, next to your name

I dont see it. I think yall might be full of it.

Bill Barnwell writes about the issues affecting the Panthers' offense

I'll summarize it quickly:

Rivera sucks
Shula sucks
Smith's average
Olsen's average
The other ball catchers suck
It's everyones fault except for Cam

That's ridiculous and anyone that has watched the Panthers this year knows that Cam is a huge problem. His mechanics look like shit and his accuracy has been garbage. Now that teams have stacked the box and prevented him from running he's been exposed for what he truly is: a mediocre quarterback lacking basic fundamentals. If the Panthers extend his contract it will set their franchise back ten years.

rando14

Yeah I hear you. I guess I just hoped it had evolved more or at least in a different direction.

Same here man. I wish they'd take a different route from "Team ___" at least, that shit is so stale. I'm surprised they haven't really put the effort to make a console or online version, I can't imagine it not being successful :\

Same here man. I wish they'd take a different route from "Team ___" at least, that shit is so stale. I'm surprised they haven't really put the effort to make a console or online version, I can't imagine it not being successful :

I would get a WiiU for a real console Pokemon

And I'd also like to add that Cam Newton probably won't resign with Carolina anyway because the owner is terrible and the front office is too. He has no reason to stay. They're still trying to convince the league that Brandon Lafell is a starting WR in the NFL, they've got a lot of money locked up in middle of the road running backs, and Richardson is notoriously a cheap bastard. But if he goes elsewhere I'll be proven right. His situation is not ideal in Carolina but he's going to be overrated no matter where he goes.

cajunator

Banned
And I'd also like to add that Cam Newton probably won't resign with Carolina anyway because the owner is terrible and the front office is too. He has no reason to stay. They're still trying to convince the league that Brandon Lafell is a starting WR in the NFL, they've got a lot of money locked up in middle of the road running backs, and Richardson is notoriously a cheap bastard. But if he goes elsewhere I'll be proven right. His situation is not ideal in Carolina but he's going to be overrated no matter where he goes.

LOOOOL

dont trust LSU recievers. LSU defensive players yes.

jakncoke

Banned
If you dont want a pedo avatar.. Dont lose avatar bets or make them? Pretty fucking simple. You'd think you people with degrees could comprehend that

eznark

Banned
If your QB is surrounded by average guys and can't elevate them to good/great then he is worthless and you better build a stout defense.

jakncoke

Banned

The panther fan Ive been talking to for years tries to do the same thing. I call him a crazy dumbass all the time.

wasnt a pedo avatar though. It was a furry avatar of Millhiore from Dog Days.

Well regardless. If you're afraid of getting a subset of avatars. Dont bet!

cajunator

Banned
The panther fan Ive been talking to for years tries to do the same thing. I call him a crazy dumbass all the time.

Well regardless. If you're afraid of getting a subset of avatars. Dont bet!

True that.
Dont wanna lose my squee avatar so I do not bet. Its simple and foolproof!

Spinluck

If you replayed the last drive of that Dolphins game I bet he scores a TD 9/10 times. Luckily for me the 10% chance came through. But yeah, Luck is awesome.

Nah, you guys played a good game. I believe that was only Luck's 2nd loss at home so it was well deserved. The offense played like shit most of the game. And we had a few costly penalties on offense. But it's good to have a QB you can trust in crunch time.

Indeed. I think like the next 4 games are on national TV. I expect the Chargers to put up lots of points. Defense hasn't really faced a big time passing team

If there is any legitimacy to this defense, we'll find out Monday. They've played well enough to win the past 3 games.

Whats this business? GAF-Plat get? Never heard of anyone having to re-activate. I guess if you switched email you might have to?
Somehow my Tweeter got hacked so I'm changing my passwords and realized my email was horrendously out-of-date, so figured I'd change that too.

Also, I got GAF Gold. Tee hee old joke x1000.

Vaginea.

jakncoke

Banned
Somehow my Tweeter got hacked so I'm changing my passwords and realized my email was horrendously out-of-date, so figured I'd change that too.

Also, I got GAF Gold. Tee hee old joke x1000.

Vaginea.

Im willing to bet 90% of people that been here 5 years+ have a out dated email haha

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hope Thad has a good game tomorrow. This would be a pretty good weekend for Duke Football if he can play well and we don't get too many of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom