• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
So there's another record we hold. I assume that's only if the Jags game doesn't bump back up past 18.3. It's great when we can show off how many more records our franchise holds than Gata's.

There could be someone worse, I didnt take the time to check out all the franchises. I just went around recent bad teams and looked to see what Steelers all time worst season

Conclusion: This Dallas Cowboys fan hates Romo.

:(
He is the worst kind of QB, in my opinion. Good enough to keep the job for 10+ years but not mentally tough enough to win when it matters. At least with someone terrible the team can replace him quickly, but with a guy like Romo you are stuck. Matt Schaub is another one of those guys, but he's not as good as Romo and now he is regressing to the point where replacing him doesn't seem insane at least.

Who knows, maybe Romo will prove me wrong one day, but the last thing I want when it comes to QB is a guy who puts up big numbers but sucks in the clutch. Give me Gabbart before Romo.

Godslay

Banned

It's too bad for him it ended that way last week because he was something special in that game. I wouldn't have felt bad losing last Sunday considering that he was the best player in that game up to that point. If anything I'd be upset that the Cowboys seem so inconsistent, which likely falls on the coaching staff. The talent is there, why doesn't it show up every week?

Bottom line:

Throwing a pick late in the game to choke it all away is a Romo.
Throwing a taint is a Schaub.
Chucking it deep on a wing and a prayer, hoping more for DPI than anything else, is a Flacco.
Throwing a tantrum is a Tammy.
Throwing a girl into a bathroom is a Rapistburger :-(

He is the worst kind of QB, in my opinion. Good enough to keep the job for 10+ years but not mentally tough enough to win when it matters. At least with someone terrible the team can replace him quickly, but with a guy like Romo you are stuck. Matt Schaub is another one of those guys, but he's not as good as Romo and now he is regressing to the point where replacing him doesn't seem insane at least.

Who knows, maybe Romo will prove me wrong one day, but the last thing I want when it comes to QB is a guy who puts up big numbers but sucks in the clutch. Give me Gabbart before Romo.
So you're like the Anti-kas.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Today will be a good day. Watch the Browns then after it's done off to a wedding reception to eat tons of food and get drunk.

Turnstile

On the plane to CO right now and I'm actually quite excited for the Jaguars game. The two teams have had some good history, so it should be fun.

I was fortunate to be doing some work tomorrow in a data center in Denver tomorrow, so this trip will be on the company's dime. I definitely will be at more games this year than any other.

Next week I have to do some work in an Indianapolis data center. Something is happening there game wise too but it's too soon to brag. ;)

Cat fight today.

image.php
image.php

Just watched the Seahawks/Colts game from last weekend. That was probably one of the best games I've seen all year. T. Y. Hilton is a star in the making.

Dog fights in GTA Online are fun.
I've tried GTA Online two different times and I just don't think it's for me. Nothing I did was nearly as fun as the single player stuff.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG you guys it looks like ESPN Countdown is going to have a segment on the Browns!

"Browns keys to success"

OMGOMGOMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom