• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Something specific? Or just youre momma jokes?

billvoth: Steve Smith says Janoris Jenkins was saying things about his wife. 89: "He can take his a** back to St Louis.... (1/2)

billvoth: More Smith on Jenkins: "...If I see him on the street, I'd punch him in his ******* face." #Panthers/#Rams

4FodGkNm.jpg

LJ11

By the way congrats on the win. I'm incredibly frustrated with how the Dolphins have fallen apart over the last month but the Bills were the better team today. Lots of promise with that squad.

Both teams need work. Tannehill needs to make quicker decisions, better playcalling by coaches would help, WRs need to help him out.

Thought he had the TE open on that strip sack, Leonhard was beat clean.

Tough game to lose though. Hopefully this rivalry can gain back steam like the mid-90s, both teams need to play better to have a shot at removing the Queen from his thrown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really good job cleaning up the penalties Texans bleh

ugh

TheFatOne

100% chance they were told about the rule if they were in an NFL training camp. No idea if it was actually discussed in terms of how it would be called etc.

you've seen other teams do it?

Something similar. I can't remember the game, but I believe I have seen the Pats do it earlier in the year. I would have to look through the games to be sure though.

Edit:I'm going to go through NFL.com highlights to see if I can find the Pats doing it. I'm pretty sure I saw them do it before.

Tough game to lose though. Hopefully this rivalry can gain back steam like the mid-90s, both teams need to play better to have a shot at removing the Queen from his thrown.

I miss the days of Bryan Cox spitting on Buffalo fans out of rage :(

at least that's what I remember. I was a youngin.

DarkFlow

Banned
All I know is that you are crying over a correct call.
I'm not crying, just calling foul on a bs call on A game deciding FG. You don't call dumb shit like that with games on the line. That Ref single handedly decided that game, and that's not right.

Boose

billvoth: Steve Smith says Janoris Jenkins was saying things about his wife. 89: "He can take his a** back to St Louis.... (1/2)

billvoth: More Smith on Jenkins: "...If I see him on the street, I'd punch him in his ******* face." #Panthers/#Rams

Is there something specific about him and his wife?
Seems like something that would happen everygame.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You double/triple team Watt, you abuse the Texans D. This will happen every week now.

Bowser

Is there something specific about him and his wife?
Seems like something that would happen everygame.

That's all I've got off Twitter. Regardless, Smitty is the one player you don't wanna talk shit to. A lot of other players will brush off trash talk, Smitty takes any little comment and makes it personal.

Surprisingly im not even much mad about losing the game.

Pats had no business being in it. Hopefully Talib and Kelly come back next week, and the offense will be better with Gronk if Brady gets his shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom