• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
tumblr_llvieljeg91qkcxfko1_500.gif

Trent is garbage and so is the Colts offensive coordinator. He's going to let the Broncos right back into this with shitty, conservative playcalling.

rando14

I like how you're accusing KANSAS CITY of having fair weather fans. The fans that still fill their football stadium to support a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years, and do the same for their baseball team that hasn't even SEEN one in 30.

Eh the baseball part isn't true

MechDX

I like how you're accusing KANSAS CITY of having fair weather fans. The fans that still fill their football stadium to support a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years, and do the same for their baseball team that hasn't even SEEN one in 30. Please.

He is accusing you not the entire KC fanbase. This thread has been around for years. You don't think its a least bit odd Chiefs life longs suddenly appear when they start winning?

effzee

I am only losing 109-35 in the league where I had VIck as my starting QB, Julio Jones, Hakeen Nicks (isn't hurt but doesn't do shit), Trent Richardson, and Sproles as my top skill position players.

16 player league.

FMFFL.

I have Freeman and Nicks left for tomorrow night!

effzee

I get the feeling Richardson will be decent and def better than this year next season. No nothing great but a good back.

Still not worth a 1st round pick or me using my #8 pick on in FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom