• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

Denver D needs to step up again right here. If they can force a 3 and out or better, the D will be back out there on its heels and Peyton is going to ram it down their throats.

Big IF...

JABEE

RBs are supposed to be plug and play. If you need 3 years to show what you got then you suck. He's not magically going to start breaking plays and be more explosive.
McCoy didn't take off until his second season. Lesean was only 21 when he came into the league though.

Well, we may not sell it out regularly, but average attendance has usually stayed in the 20-25k range, and major games like opening day always sell out. Also, the second the team shows any sign of life the city goes apeshit. This year when they were actually in the hunt we WERE selling out games. If they ever actually do make it to the post season there will be people hanging from the rafters.

My parents have had Royals season tickets for a decade. Fans definitely show up. Too bad we're basically a farm team for the wealthier clubs. Carlos Beltran, Johnny Damon, Jermaine Dye, Zack Greinke...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford without Megatron is just another guy. I'm sure Curry would have been decent with those weapons lol

This is not true and Im to lazy to pull up stats, but Stafford distributes the ball evenly with his shitty reciever corp.

Sure Megatron gets a lot of targets but they werent saying the same about Tom Brady when he was dropping bombs to Randy Moss in the 18 and 1 season.

It also shows arm strength doesn't matter as much as people think if Peyton is doing this with a "shot arm". Who has best arm in the league? Colin Kaepernick? Where is that getting him.

I would say Flacco throws the farthest with his Moon Balls. Cap probably throws it the hardest though.

It also shows arm strength doesn't matter as much as people think if Peyton is doing this with a "shot arm". Who has best arm in the league? Colin Kaepernick? Where is that getting him.
My god you are the worse. Also kap played in the super bowl last year. Manning was on the couch like usual in February.

Ambient80

I mean he went to the Super Bowl last year, so that's pretty cool.

People are saying that about Manning because his last couple drives have had some floaters. He hasn't all season, just in this game. Ever since his fumble/safety something has been a bit different, although he seems to be better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom