• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh the baseball part isn't true

Well, we may not sell it out regularly, but average attendance has usually stayed in the 20-25k range, and major games like opening day always sell out. Also, the second the team shows any sign of life the city goes apeshit. This year when they were actually in the hunt we WERE selling out games. If they ever actually do make it to the post season there will be people hanging from the rafters.

Tabris

Man I'm tired of people saying Peyton's arm is gone based on some floating throws. He's also thrown a lot of rockets over the last 7 games.

Man I'm tired of people saying Peyton's arm is gone based on some floating throws. He's also thrown a lot of rockets over the last 7 games.

Not trying to poke at him too much. The last 7 games looked more on point than this one. BTW, this is coming from a Denver fan.

Dthomp

Time to see if our D can step up and get a 3 and out or another turnover and not let Indy walk all over them some more.

Tabris

It also shows arm strength doesn't matter as much as people think if Peyton is doing this with a "shot arm". Who has best arm in the league? Colin Kaepernick? Where is that getting him.

Godslay

Banned

They are floaters, but he's throwing under pressure and on the run. Whether that is specifically the reason remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom