• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is pushing the guy into the ball not a penalty? That was laughably blantant

If he gets blocked into it then it wouldn't count as a turnover. They'd just say he was blocked into it and its a dead ball. Same thing happened during Cowboys last week but it was a bad call then.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
if Karma actually existed Suh would be a homeless gimp living under a bridge.

:jnc I knew someone would bring this up. Suh does not go out on the field with the intention of hurting someone. He is a physical beast who plays the way a defensive lineman should play.

GhaleonEB

I haven't watched all of this game, but the Denver receivers have been getting mauled most of the time I have. That last pass shoulda been a flag.

kingslunk

I can't watch this sport anymore. That fumble is a clear example of everything I dislike about the sport. Game deciding calls due to the subjectivity of a referees decision with no option of discussion. I simply no longer find the sport entertaining. It's simply frustrating and irritating. I'm done with Roger Goodell and the NFL.

It's not even playoffs and I'm pissed.

DarkFlow

Banned
I can't watch this sport anymore. That fumble is a clear example of everything I dislike about the sport. Game deciding calls due to the subjectivity of a referees decision with no option of discussion. I simply no longer find the sport entertaining. It's simply frustrating and irritating. I'm done with Roger Goodell and the NFL.

I'm starting the feel the same. It seems like the refs decide who wins a lot more then they used too.

Gigglepoo

That was a clear fumble/recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom