• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch this sport anymore. That fumble is a clear example of everything I dislike about the sport. Game deciding calls due to the subjectivity of a referees decision with no option of discussion. I simply no longer find the sport entertaining. It's simply frustrating and irritating. I'm done with Roger Goodell and the NFL.

It's not even playoffs and I'm pissed.

you shouldn't be mad at goddell. you should be mad at your idiot RB for fumbling inside the 5 and even giving the possibility of that happening

Bread

Banned
I can't watch this sport anymore. That fumble is a clear example of everything I dislike about the sport. Game deciding calls due to the subjectivity of a referees decision with no option of discussion. I simply no longer find the sport entertaining. It's simply frustrating and irritating. I'm done with Roger Goodell and the NFL.

what

i don't even know how anyone could ever complain ahout that play

Peyton is SOOOOOO fuckin salty LMAO

pitbull.gif

Cheer up

If they didn't fumble in the red zone, Broncos woulda had it.

If they didn't go for 2 earlier, the last drive could have been a attempt to tie the game. It made sense to go for 2 earlier, but it did eventually hurt them later. And they wouldn't have been so desperate in that drive to score immediately.

But then again you could name a number of things. Turnovers, bad penalties, bad field position, etc. Either way Colts played great and deserved the win. Luck disappeared in the 2nd half, but he didn't need to do much since Denver turned it over a couple of times.

Got greedy. Obviously wanted to kick the FG once they were in range, but Peyton couldn't resist taking one more shot.

Yep, and he of all people should know the last thing you can do there is take a sack. Peyton looks so masterful when shit's going perfect. But when it hits the fan, he usually folds.

Does anyone in these threads who goes off on one of those "I CAN'T WATCH THIS SHIT ANYMORE!" rants ever actually stop watching? Spare us the whining and stick to your word.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Did you miss the part about control of the ball being important on a fumble recovery earlier in the game? Pressing the ball against your thigh doesn't count.

Tabris

Ugh, now I have to listen to Manning haters for a week. Actually, based on the majority of Manning haters, I'll have to wait until Week 12 before they can be silenced.

duxstar

So question ........ who takes Indy over Seattle , Niners, or Broncos next time they play ? I realize its a good story and all.but in no.way do I feel they are a top 5 team .... maybe 6th

kingslunk

Did you miss the part about control of the ball being important on a fumble recovery earlier in the game? Pressing the ball against your thigh doesn't count.

Again, it's not the play I'm complaining about. I'm talking about the fact the NFL does not allow you to challenge plays like that.

The main point is the fact the entire game is based on what referees deem a penalty and what they do not.

Ambient80

lol, you've never watched sports before, have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom