• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it's not the play I'm complaining about. I'm talking about the fact the NFL does not allow you to challenge plays like that.

there isn't enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field. Denver would have just been giving away a time out if they were allowed to challenge.

Konka

Banned
Again, it's not the play I'm complaining about. I'm talking about the fact the NFL does not allow you to challenge plays like that.

The main point is the fact the entire game is based on what referees deem a penalty and what they do not.

The hell would you challenge? There is no video camera on the bottom of that pile of people.

_woLf

It pleases me that the Hawks put up a better fight than Denver did, and take away 2 blown plays we would have won.

But seriously, holy fucking shit. The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS are the only undefeated team left in the NFL.

WTF IS HAPPENING.

Does Seattle jump Denver in the rankings? It'll be VERY interesting to see where people put the top 5 this week after New England and Denver both went down.

Also, rip in peace Rams. Man, rough season for you guys.

Peyton is SOOOOOO fuckin salty LMAO

pitbull.gif

Cheer up

He's probably depressed as fuck having to go against the Colts tonight.

Boose

Just saw the Meriweather hits from earlier and holy shit if he isn't suspended for multiple games I will be shocked.

RyanDG

Jack Del Rio should lose his job after this season, regardless of how the Broncos finish. This zone hybrid he is running is getting eaten up. Yes, Luck is a great QB, but when you have QBs like Henne destroying your zone, something is wrong.

Fire Jack Del Rio, John. Screw zone defense. We aren't getting the pressure to make this shit work.

h1nch

I haven't watched all of this game, but the Denver receivers have been getting mauled most of the time I have. That last pass shoulda been a flag.

They got hit in the mouth, but were too soft to respond to the way the refs were choosing the call the game. They deserve a ton of blame tonight IMO.

More thoughts:

- Defense played extremely sloppy and poorly in the 2nd quarter

- OLine lost the battle in both run blocking and pass blocking. Peyton got knocked around a lot more than he should have. Julius Thomas also deserves some blame for that, but all of the lineman made really bad errors on critical downs.

- I thought Collinsworth made a great point about the Broncos' arrogant playcalling in the first half leading to the Colts getting a big lead. They hung their own D out to dry.

- Other than some suspect playcalling at the line Peyton played well. His WRs didn't do him any favors tonight (minus Welker of course)

- Welker = Football God

- FUCK RONNIE HILLMAN

Congrats Indy. Other than T-Rich who fucking sucks and is a huge bust, your team played fantastic football on offense, defense, and special teams. I hope Reggie is alright :(

Are the people blaming the loss on Peyton Manning people who even understand what is going on when they watch football?

Idiot trolls looking to spark a reaction

Narag

huh, chiefs have the broncos twice with the chargers inbetween over a span of three weeks later in the year. don't envy that

If anyone has no right to say shit, it's you. Tom Brady DID FUCKING SHIT TONIGHT

AND NEITHER DID CHAD HENNE. NEITHER SCORED A TOUCHDOWN. YOUR TEAMS SUCK. GO HOME.

stop fucking crying

bionic77

Don't forget the multiple picks and multiple chokes

This game confirms that the Colts made the right choice.

Andrew Luck = Franchise QB
Peyton Manning = trash
He might be a choker but at least no one has Tammy in a debate about who is the better qb anymore. Peyton still looks like a starter in this league. Tammy is Garbo. He is so bad that neither the Texans or Browns would want him.

kris.

Banned
huh, chiefs have the broncos twice with the chargers inbetween over a span of three weeks later in the year. don't envy that

i mean it's nice to be #1 for once, but it's clearly not gonna last. we're gonna get our asses whooped in that 3 week span. especially that first denver game. no kc atmosphere to help us out. yeesh.

He might be a choker but at least no one has Tammy in a debate about who is the better qb anymore. Peyton still looks like a starter in this league. Tammy is Garbo. He is so bad that neither the Texans or Browns would want him.

Bionic pls, your insults only work if you keep some semblance of reality.

Godslay

Banned
i mean it's nice to be #1 for once, but it's clearly not gonna last. we're gonna get our asses whooped in that 3 week span. especially that first denver game. no kc atmosphere to help us out. yeesh.

Best defense in the league, no reason to play the humility card all of a sudden. Embrace how awesome you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom