• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

My phone keeps buzzing with updates. I'm scared that one of them will be bad news regarding the Wayne injury.

Lol @ Peyton acknowledging his ducks!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Best four teams in football are Indy, Den, SEA and SF. Colts have beat the other three. To the extent that any team is the favorite, it is Indy

I would throw SF out of the equation. The NFC race is going to be a bloodbath. Plus on the AFC side you have wildcards like the Chiefs, Chargers and of course the Patriots.

The Packers and Lions can both beat Indy if certain players are healthy. They`re a solid team but I dont think they can hang with the Pats or a Broncos rematch in Denver.

Hunter S.

It's rich because if Romo made that same pick that Peyton did, people would be all over it. Wouldn't even matter that his arm was hit. Hell, thats pretty much what happened two weeks ago.
Dallas fans are harsher on Romo while Denver fans are less harsh on Peyton. A lot of Romo hate comes from Dallas fans.

Boose

On a real note the Bradford injury sucks ass. Really thought he was playing his best season yet. Hope he comes back strong.
Fisher has a hard on for him so I'm fairly sure he will be back next year.

Hope to take a QB early in the draft, to at least have a decent back up.
Instead of relying on Kellen frickin Clemmons.

h1nch

Broncos lifelongs throwing in the towel after Peyton fails to go 19-0.

Nah we're good. Need to clean up a lot of things on the defense in terms of staying in the right spots and not being caught out of position or being overaggressive. WRs need to be more physical, and we need to do a better job of controlling the ball/clock. Running backs really need to step up and contribute more. We lost a lot of 3rd and 1, 3rd and short type of plays tonight.

Von will get better, and I think the defense will get better. Lots of promising young talent on the field, and the offense will continue to score pts.

6-1 is still 6-1.

Bowser

I would throw SF out of the equation. The NFC race is going to be a bloodbath. Plus on the AFC side you have wildcards like the Chiefs, Chargers and of course the Patriots.

The Packers and Lions can both beat Indy if certain players are healthy. They`re a solid team but I dont think they can hang with the Pats or a Broncos rematch in Denver.

Lions can beat Indy

hennelol2.gif

Godslay

Banned
So you admit to being a lifelong Slay? :jnc.

Would it matter if I did? I'll still slap your dick back into it's troll hole. :)

let's be reasonable slay, you guys are probably missing the playoffs. pey pey looks done, he can't even throw the ball without looking stupid.

Yep. It's going to be me, Brady, and Peyton watching Geno style on KC. You are welcome to come over. I bake the dicks before I put them in the bag to maintain the maximum amount of vascularity in the veins.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
So now we (the chiefs) are sitting alone above the nfl. What a great feeling not just worrying about my fantasy team for once and able to have something to celebrate. Thank you for such an amazing defense and competent coaching. Side note wtf was that fake handoff by smith before his touchdown run. Seriously

Great game tonight too

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I only have 1 person on my ignore list, and that person doesn't post in NFLGAF with any regularity (thank Tebow). I guess, there will always be haters, just have to deal with them.

Oh he's not on my ignore list, I just don't respond. :p

Bread

Banned
Would it matter if I did? I'll still slap your dick back into it's troll hole. :)

Yep. It's going to be me, Brady, and Peyton watching Geno style on KC. You are welcome to come over. I bake the dicks before I put them in the bag to maintain the maximum amount of vascularity in the veins.
lol @ baking dicks. you're supposed to smoke them. learn to eat dicks

squicken

The Chiefs? c'mon. They would be on the short-list of most fraudulent 6-0 teams every if anyone, anywhere thought they could do anything in the playoffs

squicken

On a real note the Bradford injury sucks ass. Really thought he was playing his best season yet. Hope he comes back strong.
Fisher has a hard on for him so I'm fairly sure he will be back next year.

Hope to take a QB early in the draft, to at least have a decent back up.
Instead of relying on Kellen frickin Clemmons.

Bring back Sam or draft a QB high. Not both. Bradford costs $17m next year. You don't pay that price for QB competitions

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Vontae Davis was terrific tonight, but, IMO, the guy who was the defensive key for the Colts tonight was Darius Butler, who smothered Wes Welker and kept him completely neutralized until very late in the game.

Nah we're good. Need to clean up a lot of things on the defense in terms of staying in the right spots and not being caught out of position or being overaggressive. WRs need to be more physical, and we need to do a better job of controlling the ball/clock. Running backs really need to step up and contribute more. We lost a lot of 3rd and 1, 3rd and short type of plays tonight.

Von will get better, and I think the defense will get better. Lots of promising young talent on the field, and the offense will continue to score pts.

6-1 is still 6-1.

I'm not talking about you and Slay. I'm talking about the guys ready to quit football off of the (correct) call on the fumble.

Undefeated teams losing is always nice because it culls the fairweather guys.

of course you would want to throw the niners out of the equation because we've embarrassed your team in the past 2 years and you're holding a grudge. its ok though, i still have no ill will towards the lovable loser lions. one day you will find your harbaugh!

Farooq

Banned
Why are so many people down on the Chiefs?

They have a great defense, they can run the ball, and they have a quarterback who does not turn the ball over. They may not be blowing teams out, but isn't that an old school recipe for post season success?

The Chiefs? c'mon. They would be on the short-list of most fraudulent 6-0 teams every if anyone, anywhere thought they could do anything in the playoffs

so they're on the 6-0 fraudulent team list but what about the 7-0 list!? 1 win away from that sweet 2nd rounder for the niners and i have no doubt alex will be determined to meet us in the superbowl. mmmmm i can taste it already!

Godslay

Banned

Good thing they are 7-0. Left that 6-0 stigma behind.

Not really, you'd still take everything said about the Broncos/Peyton personally.

I don't take it personally. I just don't like disinformation. Whatever though, I'll just be quiet and root for my team. Don't mind me.

squicken

What about the Ravens?

The field or the Colts? The field. But that's football.

e: oh boo hoo I got the Chiefs record wrong I guess them being 7-0 makes me forget Alex Smith holding the ball while 4 Chiefs were open in the end zone today but yeah total contenders

Hmm. What will it take for you to consider the Chiefs legit? A playoff win? A super bowl win? If they go 19-0, would you still call them frauds?

Just curious. Denver has been exposed defensively, Indy got shut down by the Chargers, NE are paper tigers, and the Bengals are the Bengals. Who in the AFC looks (clearly) better than KC right now? That defense is for fucking real, dude. I don't buy that they're more fraudulent than anyone else.

I don't take it personally. I just don't like disinformation. Whatever though, I'll just be quiet and root for my team. Don't mind me.

You're in the wrong place if you don't like disinformation.

Guys are gonna talk shit. Arguing with everybody for everything just makes you look bad.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Chiefs remind me of the 2011 Alex Smith Niners. They have a fierce defense and a QB who will not turn it over.

Chiefs will not go far in the playoffs but I could see them beating the Colts with proper game management.

The Colts are good but they`re not that good.

Injuries all over the defensive game, Reggie Wayne now out and no running game to speak of. Pats, Broncos, Chiefs and maybe even.the Chargers can beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom