• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Would you guys be able to afford him though?

The trade for Trent Bust hurts. But all we can do now is work with what we've got.

It's funny because he's fucking awesome in Madden---he can truck over like anyone. But we all know Madden is broken as shit. Trent sucks.

I said I'd like to see it happen, there's no way Denver would actually be able to afford him. Trust me, after the Dumervil fax machine debacle I'm not sure the executives could even use money magic like Robert Kraft.

Only places I could see getting a legitimate shot at AP, if it were an even remote possibility, is New England, Cincinnati, San Diego and Green Bay

alt

Banned
Christian Ponder is the new RGIII. Three quarters of shit followed by 4th quarter stats in a loss.

filepicker%2FKglttkF7S4KbN7cYcpAG_blunt.jpg

Booyah

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This game made it pretty clear that the Vikings biggest problems aren't Ponder. Which is really bad since Ponder ain't good either.

Hunter S.

Damn Chefs got the Bills and Browns over the Broncos who got the Pats and Baltimore. Looks like with out a major fuck up Broncos are the biggest change to deflate the Chiefs.

ShaneB

Coolest stat of the night in my opinion was the Packers and their home grown talent. Very cool to have 50 players on the roster to have only been Packers in their careers.

Top Bottom