• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Sephzilla

Okay, bullllllshit. Your state was burning Favre memorabilia. Fans are just now starting to get over the butthurt. Let's not rewrite history.

The minority tend to be the most vocal. The people who had a brain knew Minnesota was the best and most logical place for Favre to land post-Green Bay.

More football in four days!

Woo!

Thursday Night games are a nice gesture from the NFL.

They know not everyone can afford the NFL Network, so they put the most uninteresting matchup of the week on Thursday as a solid.

Even as a fan of one of the teams, you gotta think this is the least interesting game of the year thus far on the CIN schedule.

The minority tend to be the most vocal. The people who had a brain knew Minnesota was the best and most logical place for Favre to land post-Green Bay.
Nah, Favre going to the Vikings deserved all the hate it got. He went there just to stick it to the Packers. At that point he became the enemy.

When he was with the Jets I was actually kinda rooting for him. Should I admit this? Too late I guess

Sephzilla

Nah, Favre going to the Vikings deserved all the hate it got. He went there just to stick it to the Packers. At that point he became the enemy.

When he was with the Jets I was actually kinda rooting for him. Should I admit this? Too late I guess

Favre & Vikings was the most ideal match-up though. This is one time where I can say Packers fans did kind of stick their heads in the sand and ignore the plainly obvious. Plus it's not like Favre stuck around long enough to really stick it to GB and be a pain anyway. He got two wins over a Packers team that wasn't ready to contend anyways.

Ugh, I couldn't imagine rooting for the team in my current state. Not as though it really matters since most people seem more into college ball, or are fans of the main rival team.

I stopped giving much shit about college sports when the teams in my state sucked (football) or were massive disappointments every fucking year (basketball).

Sephzilla

So Green Bay has a pretty light schedule the rest of the way through the season and they're going to be getting healthy while other teams are going to be wearing down. Green Bay's going to be pretty legit come playoff time, only NFC team I'm really worried about is New Orleans right now.

Top Bottom