• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

cashman

Banned
Still kind of in shock the Cowboys lost. Although, they'll still probably win the division because the Eagles are quickly turning in to hot garbage so I'm not too bummed.

Sephzilla

1 reception for 6 yards.

I have a feeling that long conversation Jennings had with Rodgers post-game was him begging to be traded back to Green Bay.

I have a feeling we will meet in the playoffs. If you dont play us it will be some other team.

o9Ba9.gif

squicken

Jared Allen says fuck you Vikings: "I've never played on a defense this bad"

Sayonara to the entire fucking staff.

The reason I brought up Bakhtiari was someone mentioned he was handling Allen all game, and whenever I watched, that seemed true. Allen isn't Mr awesome himself right now

eznark

Banned
The reason I brought up Bakhtiari was someone mentioned he was handling Allen all game, and whenever I watched, that seemed true. Allen isn't Mr awesome himself right now

Yeah, he played well tonight. Not sure what kind of effort Allen is giving. His only notable game was in London.

But like I said Bak has been getting really shitty grades. As has Barclay. Goes to show only one position is important!

Sephzilla

Why do Packers fans hate Jennings so much?

Because he left Green Bay simply to get a paycheck even though GB already offered him a pretty good deal, went to a division rival, talked shit about Rodgers and the Packers, and then couldn't even stand by his words and had to back down from them.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Packers fans are a bunch of whiny bitches. Every time a player leaves - even if it's a player they disliked - they act like their fat fuck of a wife left them for the guy with one more tooth than them at the local taxidermy shop. These fucking cheesefarters will be acting like Finley retiring early is some great betrayal even though they've hated every minute he's stepped on the field.

eznark

Banned
Packers fans are a bunch of whiny bitches. Every time a player leaves - even if it's a player they disliked - they act like their fat fuck of a wife left them for the guy with one more tooth than them at the local taxidermy shop. These fucking cheesefarters will be acting like Finley retiring early is some great betrayal even though they've hated every minute he's stepped on the field.

Remember when the Bills were anything other than a punchline? Did your grandpa ever tell you about that week?

Hunter S.

lol

hahaha

Sephzilla

You'd have to be crazy to not understand why Packers fans (and Viking fans) aren't fans of Greg Jennings right now.

Also, I think if Finley's done for good Packer fans will feel bad for the guy because his career got cut short. But lets be real here, the guy was always overrated and dropped way too many balls.

For the record, I would have been fine with Jennings leaving if he hadn't tried to poison the locker room, use Shannon Sharpe and his sister as his mouthpiece, or lie about virtually everything he's done in the last two years.

Cowardly.

eznark

Banned
For the record, I would have been fine with Jennings leaving if he hadn't tried to poison the locker room, use Shannon Sharpe and his sister as his mouthpiece, or lie about virtually everything he's done in the last two years.

Cowardly.

Uh, not to call you out but you were shitting on Jennings all last year because he was being "greedy" and not signing a deal with GB.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You'd have to be crazy to not understand why Packers fans (and Viking fans) aren't fans of Greg Jennings right now.

Also, I think if Finley's done for good Packer fans will feel bad for the guy because his career got cut short. But lets be real here, the guy was always overrated and dropped way too many balls.

Every single team in existence has players that leave. It's only the Packers that make it this big news worthy thing. Every. Single. Goddamn. Time. I mean, I know there ain't shit else happening in Wisconsin but holy shit, the fanbase needs to stop acting like a player leaving a team is this enormous earth ending event. It's a bit depressing, really.

eznark

Banned
Every single team in existence has players that leave. It's only the Packers that make it this big news worthy thing. Every. Single. Goddamn. Time. I mean, I know there ain't shit else happening in Wisconsin but holy shit, the fanbase needs to stop acting like a player leaving a team is this enormous earth ending event. It's a bit depressing, really.

He talked shit. Fuck him. Is that hard to figure simply because no one has ever cared enough to bad mouth your irrelevant team?

Oh shit... you were serious

as pathetic as the bills

Uh, not to call you out but you were shitting on Jennings all last year because he was being "greedy" and not signing a deal with GB.
Eh, not really. I was shitting on him for doing it in a backhanded way, not wanting more money in general.

I thought him going hard on the contract thing showed he was less interested in football than he was getting paid. Every week it was him bringing it up and playing it up in the media.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Good lord what a coincidence, the second I switch to NFL network, they start talking about the embarrassing dolphins game :///

Sephzilla

You're delusional.

Jennings left for a division rival and talked shit about the Packers the moment the door closed behind him. Nobody booed Matt Flynn when he left for Seattle or Ahman Green when he left for Houston.

You're delusional.

Jennings left for a division rival and talked shit about the Packers the moment the door closed behind him. Nobody booed Matt Flynn when he left for Seattle or Ahman Green when he left for Houston.
Or Cullen Jenkins when he left for Philly.

Or Nick Collins when he left for retirement, as the post claimed we would do to Finley if he has to retire.

Dumb posts don't justify serious responses.

Top Bottom