• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

h1nch

Nope, what happened?

They asked Philbin about Pouncey and he sorta dodged the question, and dodged follow up questions. Reporter then started getting snarky with him and saying stuff like "you do realize there are like 30+ people in this room right now, why do you think that is?!"

Tried to find a video online but I don't think it's been posted anywhere. It's been playing on NFL network though

Looks like the PS4 OS is a piece of shit too. Such a shame for both of those systems.

Pryor is better than RGIII.
This is why I'm not getting caught up in any of this shit and waiting a full year. Hell I'm probably better off spending the money on buying stuff for my PC.

Godslay

Banned

Bowser

Some interesting PFF stats:

11.00 – Signature Stat Snapshot: Adjusted Accuracy Percentage
The second one of the day. This time we’re taking into account the drops, throw aways, spikes and more to look at who really are the most accurate quarterbacks in the league. Who are the best from the seven games we’ve graded so far? Let’s see.
1. Aaron Rodgers, GB: 96.2%
2. Matthew Stafford, DAL: 81.8%
3. Cam Newton, CAR: 81.3%
4. Colin Kaepernick, SF: 80%
5. Geno Smith, NYJ: 77.8%

Rodgers goddam

12.30 – Signature Stat Snapshot – Pass Rushing Productivity
Another one of our signature stats and this time we’re looking at which 4-3 defensive ends are getting the most pressure per snap? So with the seven games up who is tearing to the top?
1. Charles Johnson, CAR: 13.7
2. Everson Griffen, MIN: 13.6
3. Greg Hardy, CAR: 13.5
4. Mario Addison, CAR: 11.8

5. Justin Tuck, NYG: 11.7

BRkQRQ9CIAI4rgk.png

dat pass rush

This is why I'm not getting caught up in any of this shit and waiting a full year. Hell I'm probably better off spending the money on buying stuff for my PC.

Still doing what I did last gen, waiting two or three years till a redesign/price drop. Screw these companies, not paying top dollar for this stuff anymore. Besides, 90% of the games are the same stuff we've been playing for about 8 years or so.

squicken

ESPN QB Report.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/96706/nfl-week-8-quarterback-report

Colin Kaepernick
Passer rating: 117.7
QBR: 99.8
Analysis: The San Francisco 49ers are doing what every team should aspire to: Maximize the skills of their quarterback within their scheme. Kaepernick has thrown a combined 37 passes the past two weeks and has still become the first quarterback (since QBR records began in 2006) to have consecutive games with a QBR of at least 99. He scored twice Sunday on designed running plays, bringing his two-week total on the ground to 122 yards and three touchdowns on 18 attempts. Not surprisingly, his 2-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis came on play-action. Two other considerations from the past two weeks: Kaepernick has rushed nine times for 96 yards and two touchdowns on third down. Also, excluding kneeldowns, he has a total of three negative plays in this two-game stretch: Two sacks and a run that lost one yard.

Aaron Rodgers
Passer rating: 130.6
QBR: 98.6
Analysis: After a 44-31 victory over the Minnesota Vikings, Rodgers told reporters that he wasn't going to let his team lose. He accomplished that goal primarily through a stunning performance on third down, completing all 10 such passes for 172 yards and two touchdowns. (Only three other quarterbacks have completed at least 10 passes on third down over the past 10 years.) Eight of those throws converted a first down, and on the other two occasions, Rodgers completed a pass on fourth down to convert. That efficiency, combined with a career-high 82.8 completion percentage, gave Rodgers the highest single-game QBR in his career.

Terrelle Pryor
Passer rating: 25.7
QBR: 96.2
Briefly: An early 93-yard touchdown run, the longest in NFL history by a quarterback, boosted the Oakland Raiders' win probability by nearly 18 percent. He became the first quarterback in two years to rush for at least 100 yards and pass for fewer than 100 yards, but it was enough to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.

Matt Ryan
Passer rating: 47.2
QBR: 48.0
Briefly: It took Ryan 61 attempts to reach 301 yards passing in a loss to the Cardinals. The resulting average per attempt of 4.93 was his lowest in a game since Week 15 of 2009. Sunday, he threw more interceptions (four) than completions (three) on passes that traveled at least 15 yards downfield.

Terrelle Pryor
Passer rating: 25.7
QBR: 96.2
Briefly: An early 93-yard touchdown run, the longest in NFL history by a quarterback, boosted the Oakland Raiders' win probability by nearly 18 percent. He became the first quarterback in two years to rush for at least 100 yards and pass for fewer than 100 yards, but it was enough to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.

Still a better thrower than Tebow.

I just hope he doesn't regress and steps up his passing game.

NFL/Falcons GAF gonna call me crazy, but I think the Falcons should trade Roddy White.

Once he's healthy I say put him on the trade block while he still has some value. Falcons have to many holes to fill and such a shitty o line that keeping him around won't help much. Just make sure to keep Harry D for a #2 receiver to go with Julio and try and get some help back either in the form of a player and or draft picks for Roddy.

God knows the Falcons have more than enough holes to fill on the O and D line, and that's not counting the fact that Tony G's spot will need to be filled next year.

Man, you cray-cray
No, not really, however Roddy is such a major linchpin of this offense that I have an incredibly difficult time imagining him ever on the trading block without an accompanying rebuild of the offense

Matt Ryan
Passer rating: 47.2
QBR: 48.0
Briefly: It took Ryan 61 attempts to reach 301 yards passing in a loss to the Cardinals. The resulting average per attempt of 4.93 was his lowest in a game since Week 15 of 2009. Sunday, he threw more interceptions (four) than completions (three) on passes that traveled at least 15 yards downfield.

EYo98lp.gif

Looks like the PS4 OS is a piece of shit too. Such a shame for both of those systems.

According to development sources, as soon as you turn on either console they will immediately shit on your floor while a crusty hand will smear it all over your face and proceed to finger fuck your wife in the ass.

Godslay

Banned
According to development sources, as soon as you turn on either console they will immediately shit on your floor while a crusty hand will smear it all over your face and proceed to finger fuck your wife in the ass.

FMT preorders one of each for every room in the house.

squicken

Bubububu I though Kap was bawd???

The ATL guys have something called the AD scale, which means if your QB is worse than Andy Dalton, you can't win a Super Bowl. I like the idea. If you have a roster as good as Cincinnati, then you should win or at least contend for a Super Bowl. He's the floor. You obviously want as good a QB as you can get, but most teams have to make do with less than Aaron Rodgers

He had a great game against a defense that had been playing well yesterday, so maybe he is improving? Or maybe the Jets had a let down and he's as just mediocre as usual? If he limits them in the playoffs again, they have to move on

Because I haven't played in months?
I thought this is how males 20-25 relate to each other? By talking trash?

I must update my robot CPU.

These online learning resources are getting really good. I recently did this html/css/jQuery introduction thingy (generalassemb.ly/dash, I think) that was the best thing I've tried yet. Better than Codecademy.
I'm jealous. I really need to learn some more stuff. Notably building a wordpress site from the ground up.

Top Bottom