• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Her pictures online are wonderful.

thumb-bump.gif

It would be real nice to land somebody like that. Also, I dunno how to feel about this article. Another draft pick is gone in Raiders new regime poor draft returns

Yeah saw that earlier, I don't agree with it. Levi seems to be turning more and more into a clown and is not taking the rounds of the picks or the injuries into context. Also ignoring the UDFAs that Reggie has been able to find. That's not to say that I completely agree with all of the picks Reggie has made, but overall I'm pretty happy with the job he has done in the draft.

Yeah, I know! The Raiders in London is a great thing.

I'm actually gonna try and make the trip over next year. Gonna be a blast. A lot of fans are whining about losing a home game, but SD is basically Oakland South, so I could give a crap.

Godslay

Banned
Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 16m
Manning takes the first rep. He is back and throwing. Everybody can breathe easy? His throws look good

YES!

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m
Other guys back at practice today: Decker, Welker, Franklin, Dreessen, Phillips. Bailey still out.

THANK THE SWEET BABY TEBOW IN HIS LITTLE TUXEDO SHIRT!

bionic77

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ine-play-to-blame-for-rising-qb-injury-rates/

People can't figure out why QBS are getting injured at such a high rate.

Here's a hint - try to run the ball more so pass rushers don't take your QB's head off.
Running the ball only helps if you are capable of doing it and most teams don't draft or put the effort in to really establish a running game.

I mean fuck we have been trying to improve our running game for how many years now? And even though Bell is a beast he has yet to crack 100 yards.

I think one thing is continuity of lineman. How many teams have lines in which 4 of the players or more have been together for more than a year? You can have a great line even when the guys are not physically dominant if they can all play together at a high level.

It's both thundering and snowing outside.

Yay, Fall.

Also, looks like I'm gonna miss Football tonight....not that I'll be missing all that much anyways. ;P

I wish we had some other Bungles fans in hear besides Ez. They are way under represented. We need to round out some of the teams, there are too many Packer/Steeler/Patriots fans.

cajunator

Banned
I wish we had some other Bungles fans in hear besides Ez. They are way under represented. We need to round out some of the teams, there are too many Packer/Steeler/Patriots fans.

This is true. Need more Saints fans too outside of gameday. they all come out on gameday and no other time. Im all alone :(

I just saw this "Breaking Madden" from week 1.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/9/11/4710566/peyton-manning-madden-giants

When I got to the Tight End part... omg. I laughed for a split second and had to transition into fake choking cough.

Oh god I nearly pissed myself reading this. The link in the article to the Kobe one is hilarious also.

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 16m
Manning takes the first rep. He is back and throwing. Everybody can breathe easy? His throws look good

YES!

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m
Other guys back at practice today: Decker, Welker, Franklin, Dreessen, Phillips. Bailey still out.

THANK THE SWEET BABY TEBOW IN HIS LITTLE TUXEDO SHIRT!

Thank you little baby Tebow, with your golden fleece blanket, still learning the alphabet

effzee

Walter Football has a new mock draft up. He has the Raiders taking Mike Evans with the No.7 pick, definitely wouldn't complain, but I like Louis Nix a lot.

Boyd makes no sense for us if Mariota is available. This is why I don't care for tanking or agree with fans who think we need #1 pick overall. I think Mariota will go in the top 10 but we can move in and sweep him up.

2 top 5 picks, wiggins here we come!

Sixers are doing it right. If Wiggins is supposed to be as good as advertised, they have the perfect strategy.

rando14

He will show up after they win the NFC CG so that he can talk a bunch of shit the 2 weeks leading up to the SB, and then disappear again if they lose.

:lol

That reminds me whatever happened to that shit-spewing cowboys fan who said they were going to go all the way, seems like he disappeared after they lost to the chargers

Dick Vitale ‏@DickieV 8m
Do u think the BUCS NEED a W ? Fire the coach is the cry-Pls Schiano took over a team in turmoil-Need 4 yrs!

snes is Dick Vitale? It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom