• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
riodgers pic

What an ugly S.O.B

Not only the best looking and but the most talented QB in the NFC North:

matt-stafford-in-thought.jpg

Check the stats.

squicken

Sanj is like literally the only sox-gaf regular in the thread, the rest showed up to talk crap during the playoffs

I have no problems with the Pats fans in our thread, and don't follow the baseball thread. But like 90% of NFL writers on Twitter seem to be Red Sox and Pats fans, and they are the cuntiest group of fans there are. It's crazy. I must have seen 900 re-tweets and stills from that Jets game like it was the Kennedy Assassination

Terry Pluto ‏ @ terrypluto 4h
Terry's Talkin' about the Browns quarterbacks, Josh Gordon, the Cavs rotation and some Tribe pitchers - http://******/18oqGeo clevelandd...
"There is a reason the Browns have refused to tell Josh Gordon that he won't be traded."
"That's because there is a real possibility he will be traded before Tuesday's 4 p.m. deadline."
If it happens just get me a 1st! Pls !

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have no problems with the Pats fans in our thread, and don't follow the baseball thread. But like 90% of NFL writers on Twitter seem to be Red Sox and Pats fans, and they are the cuntiest group of fans there are. It's crazy. I must have seen 900 re-tweets and stills from that Jets game like it was the Kennedy Assassination

And then Boston fans wonder why they are so hated.

rando14

You should have been there for the collapse of 2011,it was OUTSTANDING

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's crazy. I must have seen 900 re-tweets and stills from that Jets game like it was the Kennedy Assassination

Hahaha :jnc. Bawston. Was Bill Simmons including with this Patriots circlejerk of tweets?

Its of though, their "reign" is almost over. There is a new gen of Qbs leading the league and it starts with Matthew Stafford.

h1nch

Hahaha :jnc. Bawston. Was Bill Simmons including with this Patriots circlejerk of tweets?

Its of though, their "reign" is almost over. There is a new gen of Qbs leading the league and it starts with Matthew Stafford.

He was pretty salty about the FG penalty if I recall. I think he mentioned it once or twice on twitter and then bitched about it on his podcast. Gave me a good laugh.

squicken

:jnc , what are your feeling on the truck?

If he was in the 2014 draft, probably worth a late 3rd. He isn't explosive but he does break tackles and get tough yards. They gave up a 2014 late first but got to use him for a year. It's a great trade for CLE b/c they had no use for him, but the Colts needed him, and while it is a bad trade, it's not as awful as it is portrayed.

The real cost is that it may keep them from solving an actual emergency which is replacing Reggie. He is really their only chain mover unless Fleener grows a pair

cdyhybrid

2007 and 2011 SBs were awesome. But I can always empathize with regular fans. 2011 was great seeing King, Simmons, Breer and rest just get gutted in real time

I think he was referring to the Sox losing on the last day of the regular season to complete a huge slide and missing the playoffs.

rando14

If he was in the 2014 draft, probably worth a late 3rd. He isn't explosive but he does break tackles and get tough yards. They gave up a 2014 late first but got to use him for a year. It's a great trade for CLE b/c they had no use for him, but the Colts needed him, and while it is a bad trade, it's not as awful as it is portrayed.

The real cost is that it may keep them from solving an actual emergency which is replacing Reggie. He is really their only chain mover unless Fleener grows a pair

I've heard rustling about Lavon Brazill, thoughts on him?

squicken

I think he was referring to the Sox losing on the last day of the regular season to complete a huge slide and missing the playoffs.

Yeah I got that a bit late. Don't really follow baseball but what was so great about that was how their owners leaked the nasty stories about the players and managers to the press. I just loathe Boston media. Total puppets. Did the same when the Pats tried to shame Gronk into coming back before getting medically cleared by Andrews

I've heard rustling about Lavon Brazill, thoughts on him?

Last year, in preseason, he was being pumped up for the role that Hilton ended up playing. So far he has been disappointing.

Steelers Raiders game should be good to watch. Basically it's about deciding who looks forward to the draft more between the two.

Raiders have a legit chance at this game though. I'm excited. Hopefully Pryor doesn't regress coming off a bye.

Greg

Lesson here is to never bet Greg.
but you can bet on me!

We have a place here in Ottawa that has all you can eat wings for 1c each on Thursdays.
time to move to Ottawa

the place I go to that has my favorite wings used to be 40 cent wings and 2.50 craft beers on Thursday, but then it went to 50. and then to 60.

You're sounding more and more like
that's right - I have no shame when it comes to wings

UNCMark

Banned
Looks like I'm not the first one up this morning. Happy football day! I think I'm going to hide here today while the gaming side destroys itself.

Top Bottom