• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

brentech

Dez is great. Not Megatron great, but still great.

Agreed.
But Since it was in the endzone and a tough catch in terms of not having both hands available, Megatron would have found a way for that not to count. 3 man coverage, but 2 hand catch, Megatron all over that

This team is so done. They gave up. 30 seconds left on the clock, 3 time outs and you kneel. Gonna be an interesting (see: terrible) off season.

gutshot

ib0ffsqYAHT19U.gif

Colasante

This team is so done. They gave up. 30 seconds left on the clock, 3 time outs and you kneel. Gonna be an interesting (see: terrible) off season.

No, last offseason was terrible. This offseason might see some positive change. Draft Brady's successor, draft Wilfork's successor, get rid of Blount, I can't wait.

Bread

Banned
hopefully this is the wake up call that belichick needed. he can't keep going through offseasons without restocking the team. brady is leaving his prime and we can't afford to waste his last good years with a bad defense.

i think i just had deja vu

maybe it's because i've said this the past 3 or 4 years.

god dammit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
These fucking dropped passes will be the death of our playoff potential if we don't make a trade to get a WR opposite of Megatron.

JCizzle

I don't think it's an overreaction anymore to point out how fucking shitty Kyle Williams is at football. Just get rid of him.

hopefully this is the wake up call that belichick needed. he can't keep going through offseasons without restocking the team. brady is leaving his prime and we can't afford to waste his last good years with a bad defense.

i think i just had deja vu

maybe it's because i've said this the past 3 or 4 years.

god dammit.

Belichick don't care.

He'll retire when Brady does.

effzee

Fucking Eagles I hate football!

What the hell was the point of putting out a gimpy Vick out there when he clearly can't run and isn't even trying to. Forget running he isn't even stepping into his throws. Should have avoided him playing to begin with and started with Barkley.

And fuck you too Barkley. That wasn't a rookie mistake that was just a dumb mistake.

Another big fuck you to Chip Kelly. First and goal from the 2 yard line with over a min left and all 3 timeouts. And you call a timeout to set up a pass play? WHY? McCoy is strugging maybe just run him in from the 2 yard line so he can get some confidence going? No oh we gonna pass? WTF?

I won't be shocked if we don't score at all in the 2nd half. GG Giants.

DarkFlow

Banned
At least you're not AZ, we seem to be still trying to win games when we should be tanking it as hard as we can. Palmer is a turd, we need to draft a QB and stop trying to patchwork the spot every season.

Crisco

Banned
Now I may be having a stroke, my blood pressure didn't look good at my last check up, but I could have sworn I saw Matt Barkley taking snaps in the Eagles game.

Trey

Saints offense is in a groove. Buffalo needs to get the ball back and establish the run. Incorporate the screen game, too. Keep Saints O off the field as much as possible. Defensive line is getting pressure, so this game is still within reach.

Top Bottom