• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

LJ11

Robey's a good player, but his size will always be an issue. Twice he had great coverage, but his frame/size keep him from making the play.

Marrone look dejected. Don't waste your timeouts/challenges next time. Only so much you can do with the roster on O. No Steve, No CJ, Fred limited, OL has issues. At least they battled/

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Players I feel bad for because they're stuck on terrible teams:

Calvin Johnson
Adrian Peterson

Pimpwerx

What was DT doing on that sack? He was supposed to protect Tanny and didn't block anyone. And the kick is blocked FML.

GG Pats. This is fucking depressing now. Time to tank for whoever and whatever position. Throw some darts at a dartboard to figure out what position we should draft high. This is a fucking lost season.

I apologize to NFL-GAF for my "This is our year" talk after Week3. This is soooooooo not our year. The only positive has been that we've lost 3 winnable games, and only one loss was unwinnable. Moral victories are whatever you make of them, I guess. Hold me MiamiGAF. PEACE.

Top Bottom