• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
:jnc

you just made me sad in the process

ip6WbiS8fZ7oh.gif

dionysus

Yaldog
Im a fan of LSU and ULL. LSU because I was born in Baton Rouge and my whole family are LSU fans, and ULL because thats where I actually went to school (which upset all my LSU loving family lol) and have lived most of my life (I cant stand Baton rouge)

Lafayette is best LA city.

Hunter S.

Man I didn't realize the Cheifs were outgained so badly. They have really been living charmed this year.

If you watch their games their offensen is pretty horrible, but they do not give up many turnovers. They usually win by creating turnovers as a part of their great defense. When they face the Colts and Broncos I do not see them getting enough turnovers to beat a much better offense than they are used to playing.

Tenumi

Banned
I'm a fan of the Chargers because they were the team that I started with in Madden way back in the day. I just happened to like and follow them after that.

I'm a fan of the Lions because they're my local team. They have my utmost loyalty. Through thick and thin, I'll always be a Lions fan.

If the Chargers play the Lions, I cheer for the Lions.

cajunator

Banned
I'm a fan of the Chargers because they were the team that I started with in Madden way back in the day. I just happened to like and follow them after that.

I'm a fan of the Lions because they're my local team. They have my utmost loyalty. Through thick and thin, I'll always be a Lions fan.

I think of you as a Lions fan first and foremost.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Blah blah blah Derek Anderson blah blah blah trolled terribly blah blah blah swallowing sadness blah blah blah.

Bowser

Ron Rivera on going for it on 4th down:

"It's funny, because you're told to 'play it by the book,' but is that truly the book?" Rivera reflected Sunday afternoon after leaving the stadium. "The book says you take the points. But hey, you've got to score touchdowns to win in this league. You can't just sit there and take field goals. Think about it: Who wrote 'The Book'? There is no book."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ivera-carolina-panthers-vivify-nfc-south-race

hfvob.gif

THAT'S MY COACH *tears*

I went to the liquor store in my town in north jersey and there was a kid stocking the shelves wearing a jags jersey. I gave him a bit of shit for it and he took it like a champ.

Sorry guys I won't talk trash anymore.

If the Jags actually do something, go crazy say what ever you want. But bragging after beating that terrible Steelers team seems nuts. If the Eagles beat GB next week I will talk tons of shit, because the Packers have the greatest QB in human history, and the greatest GM of all time. Hell if Chip's gimmick offense which has no shot of working in the NFL scores at all I will consider it a victory.

squicken

re Riverboat Ron

This is just me, and granted it is an improvement over what he was doing, but I would like a better decision making process beyond "fuck it" when it came to such critical moments

Spinluck

Not that I want to defend a Pats fan
and Jags fan
but I've never even been to Florida and my entire family is nothing by Cowboy fans (and one pats fan...ugh) but I've been rooting for the Fins since before I can remember, also I'm a Laker fan since I'm in LA and I don't follow any other sport enough to have a team.

Lol. Don't worry I was just messing wit Gata.

I'm a Colts fan born in Miami. The Colts have become a part of me and my life ever since I became smart enough to understand the sport in like 4th grade. Kinda like driving or masturbation. Hating the Pats just came as a natural human instinct in properly functioning human beings. So whateva. Been to Indy twice though, and the Colts almost moved to Miami a long time ago! I route for FL teams in every other sport but Pro Football lol.

Btw. Never defend a Pats fan again motherfucker.

If the Jags actually do something, go crazy say what ever you want. But bragging after beating that terrible Steelers team seems nuts. If the Eagles beat GB next week I will talk tons of shit, because the Packers have the greatest QB in human history, and the greatest GM of all time. Hell if Chip's gimmick offense which has no shot of working in the NFL scores at all I will consider it a victory.

My cousin (the black sheep
pats fan
) of the family kept texting and calling me all excited that the old Pats offense was back... : / they need to be one and done in the playoffs

So what did Incognito do?

After listening to a Miami Beat Reporter, it sounds like Martin had a meltdown.

Edit: Read the thread in OT. Dropping N's and "I'll kill you's" is pretty over the line.

Hunter S.

I went to the liquor store in my town in north jersey and there was a kid stocking the shelves wearing a jags jersey. I gave him a bit of shit for it and he took it like a champ.
A true loyal fan unlike Gata who puts up a white flag pulls down his pants and joins a team way across the country. A coward and traitor type of fan!

I hate the Steelers and will talk shit about beating them any chance I get.

MechDX

Looking more and more like Kubiak had a stroke. Must have been Case calling to down the ball and then tossing a fade to Dre before half.

I can't believe how mightily the chickens have struggled against the Rams backup QB and the Bucs in b2b weeks. Frauds!!!

So I went into GS on Saturday to pre-order Killzone and was surprised as hell that they already had it in stock. I now own something next gen wooh I pre-ordered Destiny while there so I could get in on the beta. Anyway, how many of you guys are getting Killzone? We should exchange PSN usernames.

Spinluck

Incognito sounds like a major asshole. Why is this just coming out? I always used to hear his name in Phins games. I would always say how he had a cool last name. Little did I know he might be a racist shit.

Hunter S.

Looking more and more like Kubiak had a stroke. Must have been Case calling to down the ball and then tossing a fade to Dre before half.
I hope not, those can cause severe mental functioning decline as the brain is cut off from oxygen for quite some time.

jmdajr

LoL. I was about to make jokes about Kubiak not being able to deal with QB greatness.
System just shut down man.

It's a horrible situation, funny's are good for the mood.

I can't believe how mightily the chickens have struggled against the Rams backup QB and the Bucs in b2b weeks. Frauds!!!

So I went into GS on Saturday to pre-order Killzone and was surprised as hell that they already had it in stock. I now own something next gen wooh I pre-ordered Destiny while there so I could get in on the beta. Anyway, how many of you guys are getting Killzone? We should exchange PSN usernames.

I am getting KZ for sure, already pre-ordered it on PSN.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

All these pretend online services need to take a lesson from Steam and just let us make an open group that people can join. Y'know, like:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nfl-gaf

Farooq

Banned
Are we all trying to prove our team allegiances?

Well, here is mine. My Dad is an Oklahoma State alum, and moved to Dallas. After that he moved to Canada and then I was born. He rooted for the Cowboys, So I root for the Cowboys.
Am I one of those "Cowboys fans"? I don't know.

Lol. Don't worry I was just messing wit Gata.

I'm a Colts fan born in Miami. The Colts have become a part of me and my life ever since I became smart enough to understand the sport in like 4th grade. Kinda like driving or masturbation. Hating the Pats just came as a natural human instinct in properly functioning human beings. So whateva. Been to Indy twice though, and the Colts almost moved to Miami a long time ago! I route for FL teams in every other sport but Pro Football lol.

Btw. Never defend a Pats fan again motherfucker.

lol never again,
fuck the pats!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
NOOOOO HOFLYNN

:(

I think holding Lions fans to just their own team is barred in the Geneva Convention or something. It's like the one exception to not being fair-weather, because there is no fair weather.

squicken

Are we all trying to prove our team allegiances?

Well, here is mine. My Dad is an Oklahoma State alum, and moved to Dallas. After that he moved to Canada and then I was born. He rooted for the Cowboys, So I root for the Cowboys.
Am I one of those "Cowboys fans"? I don't know.

Don't worry about. NFL-GAF has a weird resume gazing fetish. Loser bros can't embrace draft time and start chirping about "real fans"

I doubt Packers sign Flynn but for a minimum contract, who knows?

Must have been nice to have made $10 million for doing nothing for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom