• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
6Pdaw.St.138.jpeg

lmao at Drew Davis' expession

camescape.gif

<3

I'm telling ya'll the Panthers are sick nasty, might be the best team we've ever had. Sneaking into the playoffs as a 5 or 6 seed would honestly be underachieving for this team but might be the best we can hope for due to those early losses. We need to win at least one of the games where we won't be favored, namely @SF or @NO.

Every time you post Pats age holds their breath and hopes that you will say something intelligent or funny. And much like with every Brady deep ball that was not thrown against Steeler "defenders" they go away disappointed.

Considering that your team just gang raped the Steelers for 60 minutes (though we didn't put up much resistance so you might not get convicted for it in a Southern or Midwestern town) you would think that you would be able to do a halfway decent job of talking shit.

But losers are going to lose and dummies are doing to disappoint.

The Steelers their irrelivance and the quiting Steelers fans in here make it a lot less interesting to trashtalk. Sorry.

regardless, he actually has some basis in being a Steelers fan since he lives in close proximity. You live nowhere near the Pats yet you skipped over 3 teams in your own state and at least 6 others along the coast to root for a team that has absolutely nothing to do with you. It would be like me rooting for the Seahawks or something.

Let's hunt down all the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, and former Saints fans in here who have no link to their teams and force them to root for their home team!

cajunator

Banned
The Steelers their irrelivance and the quiting Steelers fans in here make it a lot less interesting to trashtalk. Sorry.

Let's hunt down all the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, and former Saints fans in here who have no link to their teams and force them to root for their home team!

Im ok with this.

cajunator

Banned
I vote for this. Especially if they only started rooting for those teams after they had "won" multiple SB's.

Well in rurounizel's case he lives in Connecticut and roots for the Saints mainly because he likes their logo. If its for some reason other than winning I guess its alright. Im a Louisiana native and those are the only teams I will ever root for though.

Syrinx

When I lived in Connecticut and started following football in fifth grade, my dad told me how great the Bucs were. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. Then they were my team. I made a huge mistake. :(

Anyway, rooting for teams not even close to your market is perfectly cool, as is rooting for teams in different markets (Buccaneers, Mets, and Hurricanes fan here). But being a Pats/Yankees/Lakers fan is a pretty good indication that you're a candy-ass bitch. I knew people like this in high school. They sucked.

Bowser

Adam Schefter &#8207;@AdamSchefter3m
1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

Adam Schefter &#8207;@AdamSchefter2m
2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth...

3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

Adam Schefter &#8207;@AdamSchefter57s
4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

cajunator

Banned
Anyone who wants to question my Browns fandom can eat my ass.

I've taken (still taking) my lumps and have not run away after every failure of a season.

Kave you live in another country. You can pick whoever. You chose the Browns and that earns mega points for loyalty.

DMczaf

1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth...

3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

I think Incognito wanted to have sexual relations with Martin.

Seanspeed

Banned
When I lived in Connecticut and started following football in fifth grade, my dad told me how great the Bucs were. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. Then they were my team. I made a huge mistake. :(

Anyway, rooting for teams not even close to your market is perfectly cool, as is rooting for teams in different markets (Buccaneers, Mets, and Hurricanes fan here). But being a Pats/Yankees/Lakers fan is a pretty good indication that you're a candy-ass bitch. I knew people like this in high school. They sucked.
If the Bucs had continued to be great, you'd be the equivalent of one of these 'Pats fans' you're talking about.

Basically, you're saying its ok to support teams not near you so long as they aren't a very good organization overall or are one-hit wonders. That's fucking stupid.

Farooq

Banned

This is fucked up.

Im ok with this.

I'm not. How about letting people make their own fucking life choices? What the fuck gives you, Yankeehater and who the fuck ever the right to judge over for which sportsteam people root for? Let people be, let them do whatever they want.

You don't see people give you endless amounts of shit over loving anime in here right?

Browns? Don't you put that on me!

Root for whoever you wanna root for. Just be happy.

Against the mighty Dolphins and Steelers no less.

Who are you to talk about our wins? Have you watched your own team?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I shit on Gata whenever possible but I never doubt his Pats fandom.

I just point out he loves the Jags too but is too afraid to admit it.

*I have said repeatedly that the Eagles are a bad team this year. I dont get why you get so defensive when gata runs his mouth and people rightfully call him out for it. Eatgles suck big time, but at least they have started the rebuild and hopefully they will turn things around in a few years. Pats are in a terrible spot. Not good enough to compete for a championship and not bad enough to blow things up. They are just stuck in this slow decline into terribleness.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope they ban Incognito for life.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Richie incognito &#10004; @68INCOGNITO

@AdamSchefter Stop slandering my name. You hide behind "sources" who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report

*I have said repeatedly that the Eagles are a bad team this year. I dont get why you get so defensive when gata runs his mouth and people rightfully call him out for it. Eatgles suck big time, but at least they have started the rebuild and hopefully they will turn things around in a few years. Pats are in a terrible spot. Not good enough to compete for a championship and not bad enough to blow things up. They are just stuck in this slow decline into terribleness.

Hate that Martin lost his shit over Incognito, but I couldn't be more happy to see everything blow up in Richie's face. Dude has always been a sleaze. Hope he has criminal charges filed against him for threatening Martin's family and never plays another snap in the NFL.

cajunator

Banned
I'm not. How about letting people make their own fucking life choices? What the fuck gives you, Yankeehater and who the fuck ever the right to judge over for which sportsteam people root for? Let people be, let them do whatever they want.

You don't see people give you endless amounts of shit over loving anime in here right?

Root for whoever you wanna root for. Just be happy.

You arent the one shit talking all the time. Im not directing that at you anyway.

KingGondo

Banned
Hate that Martin lost his shit over Incognito, but I couldn't be more happy to see everything blow up in Richie's face. Dude has always been a sleaze. Hope he has criminal charges filed against him for threatening Martin's family and never plays another snap in the NFL.
Um... I would probably lose my shit too if a coworker treated me that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom