• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Steelers organization is an absolute mess.

- JnC ran off, to cry and read poetry.
- Deacon went to his old peoples home to watch VHS tapes of the Steelers glory days
- Bionic is out doing drugs

Terrible. They need our help guys.

iGh8Q03mqusjz.gif

eznark

Banned
Watching all these talking heads throw guys like Philbin and Tannehill under the bus pisses me off. So much speculation about who knew what, etc.

Incognito will get cut, Martin will play out the year and get released and no one will talk about this in a week.

24 hour news.

i love how dolphins fans have turned that, into the reason that they'll lose to tampa

Oh that's not why

1. Prime time game
2. Extended break (look at Bills game after bye week)
3. Team we should beat

those are a recipe for Dolphins loss, usually just one of these is enough to do us in, but all 3 at once? Doom.

effzee

Man. What the hell happened to this guy? Should've never left the Raiders.

I think he was overrated but a lot of people didn't take notice cause he played for Oakland whose games were never on national TV.

Either that or he completely lost his confidence. Even right until the Eagles signed him I remember every analyst break film down and say if he isn't the best he is at least top 5. And his play since leaving Oakland never came close to those beliefs.

He also tricked Kerry Washington into having his baby.

She got Nnamdi'd.

bionic77

- Deacon went to his old peoples home to watch VHS tapes of the Steelers glory days

My drugs are basically a meal for Gata. I am going to make some brownies and get fat as fuck.

squicken

https://twitter.com/AbramsonPBP

Miami players are defending Incognito. Saying he cracks jokes but is a good teammate. By their comments, they seem to miss him more than Martin

Brent Grimes on Richie Incognito: "He's a cool guy. He cracks jokes but he's a cool dude. I like him. I never had a problem with him."

Brent Grimes: "This is a good locker room and I've been in other locker rooms." #Dolphins

Grimes on Martin: "I don't know what he was going through so I dunno how he should handle whatever he's handling. I've really got nothing."

Spinluck

The Steelers are paying for Terry Bradshaw's obvious steroid use. Yes, a bunch of players did this back in the day, but Terry made it obvious.

You guys harbored cheaters and murderers. Thin ice my friend, thin ice. Pats fans days are numbered. You guys won your Superbowl this Sunday, and I am of glad for you since I know what's to come. The Superbowl losses to Eli were only the beginning.

You will know when it's the end when Gata goes full Final Form Jags fan.

Trey

Oh that's not why

1. Prime time game
2. Extended break (look at Bills game after bye week)
3. Team we should beat

those are a recipe for Dolphins loss, usually just one of these is enough to do us in, but all 3 at once? Doom.

Your team isn't good enough to have "should beats".

More accurately, Tannehill isn't good enough.

Yesterday's win gave me a new sense of hope I've never had before, I'm about to start acting like Fox in my love for the Browns. We going to the playoffs baby!

exarkun

hey cajunator, find me a cool anime avatar. I need some friendship, struggle, and victory during this trying time for the Texans.

The Steelers are paying for Terry Bradshaw's obvious steroid use. Yes, a bunch of players did this back in the day, but Terry made it obvious.

You guys harbored cheaters and murderers. Thin ice my friend, thin ice. Pats fans days are numbered. You guys won your Superbowl this Sunday, and I am of glad for you since I know what's to come. The Superbowl losses to Eli were only the beginning.

You will know when it's the end when Gata goes full Final Form Jags fan.
You sure like to hate on the Pats. You will come to regret those words.

squicken

Congrats on the win Ghost.

Hope you guys enjoy our 32nd overall draft pick at the end of the season.

ATL crew made that point that as bad as Trent is, the Browns sure could use a 3.0 YPC back on their quest for a playoff spot. If they end up 7-9 and just out of the playoffs, was that trade worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom