• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
MJD wins Halloween.

BX8V5EyIMAAqVIq.jpg

BX8PUPiCIAA7he7.jpg

Scobee did pretty good too. But gotta love Homie D Clown.

squicken

Just hope Dalton Dalton's before the Dolphins Dolphin.

I have lived through lots of shit offenses. MIA reminds me of the 2002 Texans and 2011 Rams where there OL has crushed every dream. All they can do is try and shorten the game and hope for a mistake from the other team.

Other teams know this so they get real conservative on offense. Can make for deceptively close games with lots of punts

e: There it is. Can't let that happen

eznark

Banned
I have lived through lots of shit offenses. MIA reminds me of the 2002 Texans and 2011 Rams where there OL has crushed every dream. All they can do is try and shorten the game and hope for a mistake from the other team.

Other teams know this so they get real conservative on offense. Can make for deceptively close games with lots of punts

Yeah I don't honestly know how you can watch this team and make any definitive statements about the coaches. They just lack talent up front, at every position, on offense. This is an Ireland problem, not a Sherman problem.

UberTag

I'm honestly surprised fans don't picket outside of Thursday night football games now.
Nobody wants this shit.
Even Friday and Saturday night games would be preferable.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm missing the excitement. Finally off work now, get to head home and see the offensive explosion that's typical of a Thursday Night Football masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom