• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ya.
LET OUR POWERS COMBINE

bradyqueef.gif

wVBEINC.gif

brentech

It's basically him shitting on Jennings in the most subtle way possible. He also followed this up with a good performance on PTI.

Don't get on Erron's bad side. He will hate you forever, Earmark style.
Listened this afternoon. I know he mentioned that Jennings really dragged on talking, but I think Rodgers did a good job of not actually saying something bad as Wilde was trying to get him to.

Spinluck

Are players still allowed to stall the draft like Eli did?

I wonder if Johnny (Douche) Football would hold out to avoid going to the Jags or Bucs.

Speaking of Eli, I had no clue he had a hot wife, good for him.

eli-manning-wife-1.jpg

squicken

Nothing Earth shaking other than being during the season

A day after Eagles coach Chip Kelly said he’s not thinking about who will be the team’s quarterback next year, the guy who signs the checks said he is.

“We need someone to step up, whether it’s an existing young quarterback or somebody we go out and acquire,” Jeffrey Lurie told Geoff Mosher of CSNPhilly.com. “We know — this is no secret — quarterback is the [ultimate] position and the most important difference-maker.”

The clear import of Lurie’s remarks? The not young quarterback on the roster, Mike Vick, won’t be back.

“We want to have very healthy, high ability at that position, with excellent leadership and a lot of smarts and a lot of moxie. Someone that really can take that position and run with it,” Lurie said.

Again, not Mike Vick.

Lurie also suggested the Foles will have an extended chance to show that he can be the guy.

“And so Nick is going to have a great opportunity to showcase what he’s done. He’s had some outstanding games and he’s had one poor game,” Lurie said. “Time will tell. I think it’s really wide open for those that are on the team and it’s wide open for what our strategy might be if we don’t have it. But it’s a No. 1 priority. We’ve got to solidify that position in a really good way.”

In that last part, Lurie necessarily opened the door for every quarterback currently on the roster, including Vick. But the balance of Lurie’s comments made clear that Vick won’t return for sixth season with the team — and that the Eagles will be looking, presumably in the draft, for the next Donovan McNabb.

At 3-5 and fading fast, they may be in a prime position to find him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ranchise-quarterback-is-eagles-no-1-priority/

e:

I wonder if Johnny (Douche) Football would hold out to avoid going to the Jags or Bucs.

smh turble

cdyhybrid

JFF won't hold up the second round just to avoid being taken by the Bucs or Jags. Besides, those teams will probably have already drafted their QBs in the first round.

You can beat the Bengals. They're a good team but aren't world beaters. If Tannehill doesn't shit the bed, Dolphins have a solid look.

Fins by 50. Lock of the century.

How can you look at Tannehill's strong, chiseled, determined face and not be filled with overwhelming confidence?

Fuck it, I'm in. LET'S DO THIS! PHINS UP!
I hate you guys

Edit: Actually a picture of Mrs. Tannehill would have worked as well.

Jesus I didnt even know that this game was at home I thought it was away. Seems like the whole city thought the same. No one is at the game.

If we win we still have some hope, we lose we might as well pack it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom