• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Was visiting some family today, missed the news. Sounds like he's going to be alright.

Holy shit, hope he's ok. Who's their OC now that McCoy is gone anyways?

Figure it has to be Del Rio regardless though, given he already has HC experience.

OC is Adam Gase. First year in role, was QBs coach before that. I wouldn't mind if Del Rio took the reigns for a bit if Fox had to rest. I'd even trust Studesville. Thank goodness he's okay first and foremost, and selfishly thank goodness it's a bye week.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Finished up Borderlands 1 and 2. Enjoyable. Much better than Rage, which I hated. Probably an expectations thing.

Let the BF4 playing commence.

Hunter S.

Finished up Borderlands 1 and 2. Enjoyable. Much better than Rage, which I hated. Probably an expectations thing.

Let the BF4 playing commence.

All great games I love the borderlands series. I bought every extra downloadable missions they made on both games. Great coop and single player. Rage does well at the shooting parts but the open world, driving , and story elements are completely amature.

Currently readdicted to Minecraft. I will build nations.

Edit: Getting fitter really fast mountain biking again as much as possible. I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky!!!!!

squicken

I thought Borderlands 1 was meh. But 2 was fantastic. Amazing leap in quality and content. They had so many unique environments compared to the first, which had too much sameness

pxleyes

Banned
Big time football “@djbrucki: sir RT @M_WISEwords: The Dawgs now have 1 more win in Jacksonville than the Jaguars.”

xpost from cfb. Share in my pain!

Finished the main story in Arkham Origins. Loved it.
Just finished on PC a little while ago and story wise it's my favorite of the three.

Gameplay wise it does very little new and interesting and it's a buggy fucking mess to boot far more than it has any business being considering the polish present in the previous two games. WB Montreal should be ashamed they released it in the state that its in (people falling through the world, game ending bugs, bugs that prevent you from finishing side quests and on it goes).

Only if it's a swirly straw.
aXieh8xl.jpg

Whatchu know about dat lyfe?

Of course Bucket would be too hipster to curve the brim of his hat.
I wear it backwards, I'm straight out of the '90s bro!

Only my Stussy hats are rubber banded as to maximize curvature. The rest are flatter than Miley Cyrus in a Li'l Kim outfit.

What you know about dat lyfe!?

Doorman

Rapid fire commenting!

- Best wishes out to John Fox and the Denver crew, I haven't heard any updates on his condition in a while but issues like this are never pleasant to deal with and I hope he recovers from it alright.

- After last week, it's probably a good thing for me that the Lions have their bye week, I don't know if my heart could take another game like that one. Unfortunately my internet at home was dead all last weekend so I didn't get to participate in the thread here...but for my own health that might have been a blessing in disguise.

- I am too addicted to Ace Attorney 5, goddamn.

squicken

Stephen Morris is looking amazing. I mean he's looked better than Bridgewater has in any game given the level of competition. Stick throws into small windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom