• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

I really wish I hadn't witnessed 20+ years of brutal losses by the Chiefs. Instead of enjoying this, I'm thinking back to this defense letting a shitbird like Matt McGloin put up 31 in 15 minutes.

Drakeon

Alex Smith studied the read option under Chris Ault this offseason. Watched a lot of Kaepernick film. Looks like it's paying off in January.

From 49ers beat writer Matt Barrows.

Let's just say this is the best he's played all year. But he's perfect for our system. Short passes, he scrambles well, and his interception rate is the lowest in the league.

kap had 2 less TD's and 1 more Int but averaged almost 2 yards more per pass attempt, had more rushing yards, more rushing TD's and more wins. i love alex and think we would win a lot of games with him as well, but i can't say we made the wrong choice. shows you how good kap is that he had a 90+ qb rating, 12 wins and people say he had a down year

Godslay

Banned
Yeah. Luck and Hilton are playing too well for me to count the Colts out completely. Their D has to show up big.

Not saying that they will, but something as simple as a fumble can turn the game. That's where Charles is invaluable, doesn't lose the ball much, and Kniles is unproven. If someone is going to cough it up, I'd put my money on him.

ShaneB

Oh god!
KuGsj.gif

rando14

kap had 2 less TD's and 1 more Int but averaged almost 2 yards more per pass attempt, had more rushing yards, more rushing TD's and more wins. i love alex and think we would win a lot of games with him as well, but i can't say we made the wrong choice. shows you how good kap is that he had a 90+ qb rating, 12 wins and people say he had a down year

yet he couldnt do anything against this garbo colts d!!

Top Bottom