• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

exarkun

To be fair to the colts, they make very good second half adjustments on both sides of the ball. I wouldn't count them out completely.

Dont expect Luck to look this bad for much longer.

squicken

The Rams were beating the Colts 28-0 at half and Clemens had 220 yards passing on 9 completions. Colts are just crap w/o Wayne

Narag

To be fair to the colts, they make very good second half adjustments on both sides of the ball. I wouldn't count them out completely.

Dont expect Luck to look this bad for much longer.

Still too much to overcome, I think. It's like that Rams or Cardinals game all over again.

Velcro Fly

Denver's defense is shit but come on they aren't as bad as the Colts. Alex Smith and KC had them on the ropes at home and couldn't beat them.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I watched the colts all season for fantasy football purposes and they would always be down a lot and then out of nowhere they would be back in the game. I am not thinking this is over yet.

GQman2121

Banned
So is Jay Leno gonna take the Tonight show back again like he did Conan

You do realize it was actually NBC that made that happen, right? They weren't getting the numbers with Conan in that spot so they went back to what was working for them. Conan was setup to fail though. That's for sure.

You do realize it was actually NBC that made that happen, right? They weren't getting the numbers with Conan in that spot so they went back to what was working for them. Conan was setup to fail though. That's for sure.

Part of that is Jay insisted on still having a 10pm show. So instead of the local news leading into Conan, there was a 10pm Jay show that nobody ever watched.

Spinluck

Chiefs look scary they could beat the Broncos if they play like this.

that's silly

Brocnos are far more talented than us.

we're a young team, so the ups and downs make sense. losing and winning against some of the worst and best teams in the league is part of that. but this is the same shit team that got ripped apart by the rams and completely exposed by the bengals.

the game completely swung after the trent truck fumble. what hurts even more is that after we're destroyed today, we will have nothing to look forward to in the draft.

Drakeon

that's silly

Brocnos are far more talented than us.

we're a young team, so the ups and downs make sense. losing and winning against some of the worst and best teams in the league is part of that. but this is the same shit team that got ripped apart by the rams and completely exposed by the bengals.

the game completely swung after the trent truck fumble. what hurts even more is that after we're destroyed today, we will have nothing to look forward to in the draft.

Grigson went from Savior to Pariah pretty quickly. All due to that Richardson trade.

jakncoke

Banned
gata tag needs to be nfl-ages john madden but i wouldnt want to insult even john maddens intelligence by comparing him to the gata

Velcro Fly

Luck is exactly Peyton. He plays decently but has no defense and his team falls behind big. Then he has to throw against a good defense with elite pass rush and looks bad so people blame him.

Top Bottom