• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Charles doesn't leave that's a different game.

Smellycat

What a game! Great comeback by the Colts and Luck. He redeemed himself after the 3 INTs

That TD by Luck is going to be the play of the year.

Kusagari

I do think the Chiefs win this if all the ridiculous injuries don't happen, but that defensive collapse is inexcusable regardless.

Jayhawk

The gambling degenerate that I am lives on. I took Colts +1.5 this morning as part of a 3-bet parlay. I want to win big!

It was 4 down territory, he was trying to use a high percentage play to set up a much more manageable 4th down.

And the timeout meant exactly dick. They had 2 minutes from the 45, not 20 seconds.

Bullshit, he did the same shit in Philadelphia.
That's the reason why they canned him.

Andy Reid inherited a elite defense & a competent offense, that's why he got in the playoffs.

you can now go back to nap narag.

i will be awaiting bionics shit team in playoff analysis and see if our rank moved up
I feel like the 4 shittiest teams (in no particular order) are SD, GB, Philly, and Indy. I feel more and more confident about Indy's inclusion on the list.

One of us 4 is gonna win it all, buddy!

ari

Banned
That Trent Richardson trade has got to be one of the biggest flops in NFL trading history. Great organization other then that.

Vyroxis

Banned
To be fair, Reid did an awesome job turning the Chiefs around this year. Just ran out of gas and lost a lot of players to injuries. Even if they had won, they would have been bounced next week.

Top Bottom