• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Are you guys serious with this Reid bashing? That timeout didn't cost them anything. That was always going to be the final drive so it didn't matter if he blew that TO. It probably wouldn't have mattered if they had all three.

This loss wasn't on Andy. I've never seen so many devastating injuries fall upon a team in the same game like this, all at key positions and their best players. I'm not a religious guy but holy crap this was just unbelievable.

Godslay

Banned
I cannot decide if it is better to play the Chargers, or Colts.

Chargers imo. I want nothing to do with Mathis. He flipped the game when they played us, and he flipped the game tonight. Clark is good, but he's not good enough to contain Mathis all game.

Not underestimating the Chargers, but I feel the Colts match up better.

zychi

Banned
I got in on the chiefs being favored today. Someone bet a ton of money to flip it from the colts last night. Won some decent money! Thanks Luck!

Saints got this. Believe in Brees.

When I say 1 you say 2 when I say win you say for you..
When I say 3 you say 4 when I say win you say some more
When I say 5 you say 6 when I say win you say for kicks...
When I say 7 you say 8 when I say win you say its great
When I say 9 you say 10 when I say win you say Again.

Win again!!

Instro

Fucking sucks. Defense really shit the bed. Can't really blame any one person here, and all the injuries killed us.

NastyBook

the eagles logo looks like the nazi eagle

nazi-eagle-gif.gif
And yet it's the Saints that play like Jack-booted thugs...

LordCanti

Are you guys serious with this Reid bashing? That timeout didn't cost them anything. That was always going to be the final drive so it didn't matter if he blew that TO. It probably wouldn't have mattered if they had all three.

This loss wasn't on Andy. I've never seen so many devastating injuries fall upon a team in the same game like this, all at key positions and their best players. I'm not a religious guy but holy crap this was just unbelievable.

We're fucking cursed.

Kusagari

Alex Smith puts up 40+, while losing the so-called "key" to the Chiefs offense like 3 minutes into the game, and he gets blamed?

lol give me a break.

Narag

Isn't that last timeout usually saved for after the conversion under two minutes and kept in case a FG to win it on third down is botched on the snap so they can stop the clock for the fourth? I mean, c'mon, he just had the two minute warning.

Godslay

Banned
why feel sorry?

people like Tragicomedy thought they were actually good and that they wouldn't get Andy Reid'd

Dude is the Romo of coaching.

Hey whoa. I know me and Tragic have had our tiffs, but you can't just decide to starting bagging on folks when most of us have never seen you post before. Bad form.

Shout out to Deacon, he said KC would be one and done a long time ago.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ah a No Fun Clowns game is up, Americas Finest Citizen started this Playoff season right

simples

Banned
I want to laugh at the chefs, but fuckers lost all their players at crucial positions. almost feel bad for then

only bill belichick can handle a situation like that

Chargers imo. I want nothing to do with Mathis. He flipped the game when they played us, and he flipped the game tonight. Clark is good, but he's not good enough to contain Mathis all game.

Not underestimating the Chargers, but I feel the Colts match up better.

I'm not feeling hot about either matchup but after tonight Id switch my vote and choose Chargers as well. Chiefs would've been my choice but here's hoping Colts or chargers have a tough time at Sports Authority

devilhawk

Chiefs hadn't stopped them on D all half. If you don't score it was over anyways.

A lot of dumb posters in here repeating crap.

Slurmer

Banned
Saints got this. Believe in Brees.

When I say 1 you say 2 when I say win you say for you..
When I say 3 you say 4 when I say win you say some more
When I say 5 you say 6 when I say win you say for kicks...
When I say 7 you say 8 when I say win you say its great
When I say 9 you say 10 when I say win you say Again.

Win again!!

God I hope the saints lose by 100

I don't like a dump off pass that requires the running back to make a play to even make a more manageable first down. Should've gone with a 10 yard pass. The timeout did mean something. If they'd gotten a stop, they could've gotten the ball back.
No they couldn't have. Maybe if they had all 3 but even then it would be like 30 secs and in their own territory.

That last timeout meant nothing. I'm glad someone else gets it:
It was 4 down territory, he was trying to use a high percentage play to set up a much more manageable 4th down.

And the timeout meant exactly dick. They had 2 minutes from the 45, not 20 seconds.

Spinluck

I feel like the 4 shittiest teams (in no particular order) are SD, GB, Philly, and Indy. I feel more and more confident about Indy's inclusion on the list.

One of us 4 is gonna win it all, buddy!

i'm pretty sure i'd watch a Godgers/Luck SB with a full on erection.

but shit team logic only goes so far, I'm taking this shit a game at a time.

Narag

@AdamSchefter 5m
Chiefs now have lost 8 straight playoff games, breaking record they shared with Lions for longest postseason losing streak in NFL history.

Finally good news for the Lions.

Top Bottom