• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

GG man, fucking tough loss man, but better season for you guys than last year.

I don't think Reid did as bad as a job as some think. We just got incredibly lucky.

Reid is worlds better than what we've had, and I'm happy he's on board.

You guys were the better team out there and have a better chance of winning the next matchup. I don't think either of our Ds looked remotely championship caliber.

ShaneB

False Start.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Velcro Fly

I mean at first glance live I thought he was down.

But gosh how do you overturn that? Are they going frame by frame under the hood? Just zero consistency with booth reviews in the NFL.

Godslay

Banned
you can't expect broncos "fans" to root for their other teams in Colorado. most of them didn't exist before 2013 and are from California and Miami

and half of them disappear after teams shit on them

I've been a fan since the last time your dad played with you.

Meaning subtract your current age from your current age, take away another nine months, and that's about when I started being a fan of the Broncos. It happened on the flight between California to Miami to catch a Lakers game and back to watching whatever Florida team was hot at the time.

Hunter S.

you can't expect broncos "fans" to root for their other teams in Colorado. most of them didn't exist before 2013 and are from California and Miami

and half of them disappear after teams shit on them

I forgot to tell you to go suck Brady's 2 inch clitorus and to eat his asshole.

Godslay

Banned
Gata, Milchjon and myself don't live there. But most other Pats gaffers do. Now how many of Packers-Gaf live in Wisconson? And how many Broncos fans in Denver?

I was born and raised in Denver. Moved to Wyoming (still Broncos country), and then to NoDak. I guess that takes away from my street cred. Oh well.

Top Bottom