• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

That last game took a lot out of me. It's going to be hard to follow this weekend. It's like going on after an Undertaker match at WrestleMania.

I was born and raised in Denver. Moved to Wyoming (still Broncos country), and then to NoDak. I guess that takes away from my street cred. Oh well.

I said it before. I don't care where anybody lives and why they root for their team. People just need to stop making it sound like the Pats only have foreign fans/fans from other cities.

I have my reason why I root for the Pats, you have yours why you root for the Broncos.

Done deal, you're my bro regardless.

I said it before. I don't care where anybody lives and why they root for their team. People just need to stop making it sound like the Pats only have foreign fans/fans from other cities.

I have my reason why I root for the Pats, you have yours why you root for the Broncos.

Done deal, you're my bro regardless.
Yeah but 'slay's reason is solid and yours sucks.

Gata, Milchjon and myself don't live there. But most other Pats gaffers do. Now how many of Packers-Gaf live in Wisconson? And how many Broncos fans in Denver?

That's the point. And really, most of Pats GAF posts come from you three and a handful of others. So that's still a sizeable portion. Who cares where people live when they cheer a team?

And I've been posting in NFL Gaf for several years now. I'm an unabashed Manning fan (as stated several times) so I've at least posted since 2008/2009 (didn't come onto OT side much before then, mostly just lurked the gaming side).

then he should know that a grand total of 2 patsgaf fans are from outside the US

Dude the comment on the euro-Pats-GAF was tongue in cheek (I know Pats GAF gets grief about where they live all the time). I was retorting someone else's silly comment

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, we are this close to Peyton vs. Colts. I don't like that matchup for Peyton at all. Broncos D is much worse than KC's

Top Bottom