• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Brees cries more often than he runs up his stats, that's bs. He got bailed out again.

No, you are full of shit. I've watched every Saints game since Brees has been our QB and it's extremely rare that Brees ever complains or screams for flags. I don't even think he was calling for a flag there, I believe he thought the refs were going to flag him for intentional grounding.

Konka

Banned
No, you are full of shit. I've watched every Saints game since Brees has been our QB and it's extremely rare that Brees ever complains or screams for flags. I don't even think he was calling for a flag there, I believe he thought the refs were going to flag him for intentional grounding.

Which they should have.

Bullshit. He was clearly calling for a holding call.

Godslay

Banned
Godslay's been all over Decker this year for doing that.

It's definitely annoying, he's been better about it lately though.

Begging for the flag only tells me that you are less likely to get it especially when it's legit. Shut up and play pretty much.

JCizzle

Which was the right call if he didn't throw his temper tantrum. He whines all the time when he's not getting his useless stats against some scrub team he's already beating by 45.

simples

Banned
I forgot what the reason behind that temper tantrum was. Wasn't there a ton of flags against the offense that game?

Niners were getting torched after josh mcD exposed them in the 3rd quarter and was leading the comeback

so the sanfran scum had to fake injuries and call timeouts during plays to stop the our offense. this one was the last straw.

losing that superbowl was karma

eznark

Banned
Brees saves all his crying for Tuesday when he begs the league office for more yards and tries to negate Manning's stats.

Turnstile

Begging for the flag only tells me that you are less likely to get it especially when it's legit. Shut up and play pretty much.

I'm sure Decker let the groundskeeper hear it after tripping over lines when running downfield all by himself.

Go Decker

Spinluck

i hate it too. get up and play you stupid ass biiiiiiitches! decker has toughened up later in the season though.

i also hate when they do celebrations after insignificant plays.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Any interesting .gifs and comments from either of the post game press conferences after the KC/IND game?

Wow I just saw the Colts game. I'll never understand all the people that post "game over" in like the 2nd quarter. Have you never watched sports?

It's the post season and teams are supposed to be better than blowing a 28 point lead.

Talon

Foles with 90 seconds in the pocket, way too long to cover completely, but just ignore that fact.
Lonestar, Roman Harper is a scumbag that aims for the head and is consistently dreadful in coverage and he fell down when he was in a good position to make a play in the ball.

But ignore that fact.

Godslay

Banned
Niners were getting torched after josh mcD exposed them in the 3rd quarter and was leading the comeback

so the sanfran scum had to fake injuries and call timeouts during plays to stop the our offense. this one was the last straw.

losing that superbowl was karma

That game was one of your finest moments. Sometimes when there is a quiet moment, I end up reflecting upon your work. All I can do is smile, set my pink Bronco hat down, take a sip of my wine, and just marvel at the genius. Truly ahead of your time.

I like Decker but I have a feeling we (or someone else) will overpay him in the offseason. Out of the four main receivers, I feel his skillset is the most replaceable. But he'll probably get about $8 mill/year after this year, especially with how he's been targeted a lot more on big plays and the end zone lately.

Omega

Banned
How come no one cries when their teams players cry for flags?

i always figured it was the opposite.

unless you're Tom Brady/LeBron tier of popularity, bitching is usually going to make the refs not give a shit when something actually does happen to you.

I hate it when players of my favorite teams complain to refs, whether it's football or basketball. Play the game and stfu, because only Brady and LeBron can tell a ref "they did this man!" and have the refs change the call 5 minutes later

Godslay

Banned
i hate it too. get up and play you stupid ass biiiiiiitches! decker has toughened up later in the season though.

i also hate when they do celebrations after insignificant plays.

It's the reason why I hated Brandon Lloyd. Would always spin the ball or do that stupid windshield wiper you can't see me move after just about every catch. What an asshole.

I'm sure Decker let the groundskeeper hear it after tripping over lines when running downfield all by himself.

Go Decker

Ah yes, how could I forget. Goddamit NFL.

simples

Banned
That game was one of your finest moments. Sometimes when there is a quiet moment, I end up reflecting upon your work. All I can do is smile, set my pink Bronco hat down, take a sip of my wine, and just marvel at the genius. Truly ahead of your time.

Wyoming, dakota and colorado.

have you ever seen the ocean friend? what color is your hay truck?

Talon

It's the reason why I hated Brandon Lloyd. Would always spin the ball or do that stupid windshield wiper you can't see me move after just about every catch. What an asshole.
This has been trademarked as the "Barnett" for insignificant celebration HoFer Nick Barnett.

Top Bottom