• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

How come no one cries when their teams players cry for flags?
Bradys-Spikes-The-Ball-And-Goes-Nuts-GIF.gif

NFC offensive juggernauts go head to head
When the Saints face the Eagles in their wild-card matchup, the offenses will bring out the firepower. When the smoke clears, which squad will move on to the NFC divisional round?

Fucking NFL.com

Bread

Banned
I forgot what the reason behind that temper tantrum was. Wasn't there a ton of flags against the offense that game?
the pats were on their way to the Greatest Comeback in NFL History when the refs decided that they wanted to slow down Brady's momentum. Thankfully he was able to overcome their bullshit and complete the comeback, only to be stifled by Kyle Arrington of the San Francisco 49ers.

witness

Saints need to run the ball to win this game, Brees will not be winning it for them tonight. He is just totally off tonight. Keep feeding Ingram, Sproles, and Robinson.

Wow I just saw the Colts game. I'll never understand all the people that post "game over" in like the 2nd quarter. Have you never watched sports?

the pats were on their way to the Greatest Comeback in NFL History when the refs decided that they wanted to slow down Brady's momentum. Thankfully he was able to overcome their bullshit and complete the comeback, only to be stifled by Kyle Arrington of the San Francisco 49ers.

The greatest almost-comeback ever.

Top Bottom